This may sound stupid. Is there anyon here loves rain?

Me, I love it. I find it so relaxing.

Most Helpful Girl

• i love the sound of rain, but not the rain itself

What Girls Said 13

• I love rain, but I'm pretty picky about it, hahaha. I only love the heavy downpour rain, where you'd stand outside and get completely soaked in 20 seconds. Light rains are more annoying because they don't really do anything but get in your eyes. :P And on top of that, I'm terrified of lightning, so I don't like thunderstorms haha.

• Yes, i love rain. I don't like being in it though.

• Stupid? Are you kidding me?
    Gosh, I LOVE rain! I love the scent of wet soil, the sound of rain falling against the window. Getting drenched in rain, sometimes... Haha.
    I love rainy days. It makes me feel so calm and relaxed. What's the best feeling? Sipping hot tea and eating hot fried snacks... or just read a novel while sipping hot/coffee. <3

• I love it after a really hot day when I'm cuddling up under the sheets inside my house but I don't like when it surprises me while I'm shopping or it doesn't stop all day long... that can be really depressing sometimes.

• I love the rain! Just last night we had a huge thunder and rainstorm and I just laid in my cozy bed listening to it beat against the house! :)

• I'm the same way. Rain, snow, hail, monsoons. I find water in general very relaxing. Especially when you can hear it splatter on the roof!

• I love it too if it's once in a while or after a tiring hot day but right now I'm starting to be annoyed by it. Been raining here for almost a week now.

• I love the rain when I'm trying to sleep

• I love it so much I would cry with joy as a child when it started raining.

• Yes. Especially when ure at home covered in blankets lol

• I love it but I love thunderstorms more

• yes its literally the best time to take a nap. I love rain.

• I like it. It is soothing.

What Guys Said 5

• Rain is like nature's sound machine when you are trying to sleep. It's awesome. Plus, heavy rain and thunderstorms can add a great creepy atmosphere if you are watching a horror movie or whatever.

I just hate the looming threat of knocking out the power or the potential to ruin outside activities.

• I like hearing it at night, makes it easier to sleep

• No cause every time it rains, rain drops keep falling on my.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT1HCQcSHW0

• Sometimes it's stupid to think that something is stupid when it's not, yes I do like rain.

• ye i love rain n loud thunderstorms