Do you agree with this list?

I personally think it's kind of awesome! I really want to do it! Let me know what you guys think 😊🌸
Do you agree with this list?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• that sounds nice. I don't even know what push notifications are and I unsubscribed to like 10 different emails when I was on the toilet :P

• Pretty much my day in a nutshell except the day 5 one and day 3 since I eat at home.

• Yes I love it :)

• Oh but then you wouldn't get to post on your precious free gag

What Girls Said 1

• Too many people seem to have their faces permanently glued to a screen nowadays, whenever I have to send my phone off (or when I drive off with it on the roof of my car without realising and lose it!) I LOVE it, I love not being with my phone, I love that no-one can get hold of me. Drives everyone around me nuts but I love the digital silence. I get so much more done and much more interesting things.

• Lol! I love your profile pic! I left my phone at home once and when I got back, approximately four hours later, my sister had left a voicemail saying she was going to call the cops and report me missing if I didn't call her back. Four hours! Really, people used to go days and now they can't go a couple hours or they get mad if the see the little green dot meaning you are online and you don't answer but in reality you accidentally left yourself logged in. :-/

• I ignore people when I am online, ha! I'll speak to you when I'm good and ready and no amount of digital spying will change that! I have my phone on silent with no vibrate so I never get bothered by calls, this drives my friends and family nuts as I NEVER listen to voicemails either (more fool me, I lost out on a job once because of that!) so I get their messages and calls hours or days later.

If it's REALLY important they will call me on my landline number or come to my house.

And thanks, it's Hobbes the Tiger from Calvin & Hobbes jenningswright.files.wordpress.com/.../...copy.jpg