What was your favorite Cartoon Network show?

Specifically, on the old Cartoon Network, before it became the crap that it is now.

My favorite was Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy.

Oh, and this question doesn't pertain to Adult Swim.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ed, Edd and Eddy was genuis, but I loved Space Ghost, DBZ, Powerpuff Girls, Dexters Lab, Johnny Bravo... there's more but it's been too long, I can't remember!

• Samurai Jack, Cow & Chicken, and Codename: KND were great too. I loved old Toonami! Dragon Ball was legend, as were DBZ, Big O, the Gundam series, and Batman: The Animated Series. Man, kids now don't know what good t. v. is. lol.

• Thanks for the mho :)

• Yes, ma'am. :-)

What Girls Said 9

• Courage the Cowardly Dog and Scooby-Doo.

• Which Scooby-Doo series do you mean? There have been millions of them. lol.

• I don't know, I don't remember xD All of them I guess, I just loved Scooby ^^

• I did too. The new stuff is crap, but the originals were really good. :-)

• The Mask, Addams Family, Samurai Jack, PPG, Johnny Bravo, Megas XLR, Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.

• Courage the cowardly dog, codename kids next door, ed edd & eddy, and the power puff girls. I also like Steven Universe.

• Courage the cowardly dog is da bomb!

• Yeah, it is! :-D Courage was so cute and adorable. He always tried to look out for Muriel.

• It's among Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, And Courage the Cowardly Dog.
    I loved them all, but these are the ones I will still sit back and watch for hours. cx

• Cramp twins, coward the cowardly dog and dexter's lab

• STEVEN UNIVERSE

• I miss The Powerpuff Girls and The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.

• The Grim Adventures was a bit dark for me, but it certainly had some very funny moments, like the conflict between the mushroom dwarves and cookie elves. When Gunny made a cameo I died laughing (Dad is ex-military, so he got a chuckle out of it also,)! :-D

• The amazing world of gumball.

What Guys Said 4

• Does it pertain to Toonami? If so Gundam Wing, Big O, Dragonball, and DBZ.

Outside of that I'd say Dexter, Samurai Jack, and I like Adventure Time too though I don't watch it really anymore.

• Toonami was legend back in the day! :-D

• Yeah the OVA was sad. I cried in that too. Even the beginning was sad when they killed his family. So sad. :(

• And Kaoru loved him through everything until the very end. That's a real woman right there...

• It's not all bad now. And I agree with you. Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy was the best

• Dang straight! Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy was the bomb back in the day. B-) I like the Amazing World Of Gumball, but everything else on Cartoon Network now is crap, in my opinion.

• Futurama... but I only watch TV once or twice a month

• Oh, I didn't mean Adult Swim. lol. I need to update the question, I guess.

• I liked Dexter's Lab and The Powerpuff Girls. They were hilarious.

• Dexter's Lab was great. :-) Ironically enough, I hated the Powerpuff Girls when I was little, but when I watch it now, it's actually a pretty good show. lol. I'm not sure about the reboot, though. I don't trust the current network management to not botch it.

• I didn't even know about the reboot. Just goes to show how out of the loop I am with the current cartoons.

• Well, you ain't missin' much, trust me. lol.