What was your favorite Cartoon Network show?

Specifically, on the old Cartoon Network, before it became the crap that it is now.

My favorite was Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy.

Updates:
Oh, and this question doesn't pertain to Adult Swim.

0|0
10|4

Most Helpful Girl

• Ed, Edd and Eddy was genuis, but I loved Space Ghost, DBZ, Powerpuff Girls, Dexters Lab, Johnny Bravo... there's more but it's been too long, I can't remember!

0|0
    0|0
    • Samurai Jack, Cow & Chicken, and Codename: KND were great too. I loved old Toonami! Dragon Ball was legend, as were DBZ, Big O, the Gundam series, and Batman: The Animated Series. Man, kids now don't know what good t. v. is. lol.

• Show All
    • Thanks for the mho :)

• Yes, ma'am. :-)

What Girls Said 9

• Courage the Cowardly Dog and Scooby-Doo.

1|0
    0|0
    • Which Scooby-Doo series do you mean? There have been millions of them. lol.

• I don't know, I don't remember xD All of them I guess, I just loved Scooby ^^

• I did too. The new stuff is crap, but the originals were really good. :-)

• The Mask, Addams Family, Samurai Jack, PPG, Johnny Bravo, Megas XLR, Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Courage the cowardly dog, codename kids next door, ed edd & eddy, and the power puff girls. I also like Steven Universe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Courage the cowardly dog is da bomb!

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, it is! :-D Courage was so cute and adorable. He always tried to look out for Muriel.

• It's among Power Puff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, And Courage the Cowardly Dog.
    I loved them all, but these are the ones I will still sit back and watch for hours. cx

0|0
    0|0
  • Cramp twins, coward the cowardly dog and dexter's lab

0|0
    0|0
  • STEVEN UNIVERSE

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss The Powerpuff Girls and The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.

0|0
    0|0
    • The Grim Adventures was a bit dark for me, but it certainly had some very funny moments, like the conflict between the mushroom dwarves and cookie elves. When Gunny made a cameo I died laughing (Dad is ex-military, so he got a chuckle out of it also,)! :-D

• The amazing world of gumball.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Does it pertain to Toonami? If so Gundam Wing, Big O, Dragonball, and DBZ.

Outside of that I'd say Dexter, Samurai Jack, and I like Adventure Time too though I don't watch it really anymore.

0|1
    0|0
    • Toonami was legend back in the day! :-D

• Show All
    • Yeah the OVA was sad. I cried in that too. Even the beginning was sad when they killed his family. So sad. :(

• And Kaoru loved him through everything until the very end. That's a real woman right there...

• It's not all bad now. And I agree with you. Ed, Edd, 'n Eddy was the best

0|0
    0|0
    • Dang straight! Ed, Edd, 'N Eddy was the bomb back in the day. B-) I like the Amazing World Of Gumball, but everything else on Cartoon Network now is crap, in my opinion.

• Futurama... but I only watch TV once or twice a month

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I didn't mean Adult Swim. lol. I need to update the question, I guess.

• I liked Dexter's Lab and The Powerpuff Girls. They were hilarious.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dexter's Lab was great. :-) Ironically enough, I hated the Powerpuff Girls when I was little, but when I watch it now, it's actually a pretty good show. lol. I'm not sure about the reboot, though. I don't trust the current network management to not botch it.

• I didn't even know about the reboot. Just goes to show how out of the loop I am with the current cartoons.

• Well, you ain't missin' much, trust me. lol.