Hey guy, what do you think about this video?

I wanna hear (read) your thoughts.
Ladies, can you relate?
Gentlemen, any thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Obviously stupid, so middle school. Look you can't please everyone, you can't make every one like you, you can't let people say get to you cause there some wholl except. You for who you are, no make up us ok. Make up is pushing it, and. Ton of make up your asking for someone to judge you. All in all fuck those those whos not with you when you done no harm to them, rather get yiur life together and control what you can do.

What Guys Said 2

• hmm.. interesting. don't really know what else to think other than the video sending a positive message telling people they are beautiful in some way and to not let others bring them down.

• i felt really bad. don't worry girls and guys who have this problem. myself many people say i am ugly because they don't like the way i am that is there choice. keep smile friends.

What Girls Said 2

• This is so sad since I remember someone posting her pictures here and how mean some people were. It was so unnecessary. I'm glad she's speaking up and saying something about the ridiculous attitudes so many people have about make up, a person's worth being based on looks, and how your words make an impact.

• No one made her post pictures online, when she did that she invite comments, good and bad. It's the Internet! We all know how cruel people are...