Cigarette smoking vs vaping?

Which do you think is the least dangerous?

• Vaping
  • Cigarettes

Most Helpful Guy

• Cigarettes, if you roll your own, are less dangerous. Commercial cigarettes contain a lot of added chemicals and pesticides. The tobacco is never washed, it can't be. That is why in countries that prohibit the use of additives or pesticides, the cancer rates are so much lower than ours. Even the paper in the us has flame retardents that are highly carcinogenic.
    Vaping - that is really really bad for you.

What Guys Said 1

• They are both dangerous, its just there isn't decades of research of the harmful effects of vaping on humans. Basically big tobacco came out with something new and simply claims that there is "not enough" evidence to say they are hazardous.

Which by the way until recently was the same thing they said about cigarettes. Don't do either.

What Girls Said 2

• in my country at least the chemicals they put into e-cigarettes of vape cigs are not currently regulated and they can contain anything, i also think if you're going to smoke just smoke or don't bother, but i don't smoke either so

• vaping. I think its because its pure tobacco not all that other gunk.