If Legend of Zelda finally had it's own Anime TV show, would you watch it?

And I'm not talking about the crappy, laughing stock of an animated show of Legend of Zelda that was already made a very long time ago (video example of the laughable animated show below).

The animated TV show version of Link looked absolutely nothing like Link in the actual video games.

I've been always wondering, after all of these mangas made about the Zelda video games, why not make an Anime Show out of them? That would be pretty badass if they actually did make a Legend of Zelda Anime Show starring some of the same voice cast members of the Dragon Ball series.

• Yes, I would watch it.
  • No, I won't.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would try and watch it and see if it's any good.
    I would much prefer a full blown, high budget movie 😇😍

What Girls Said 4

• I hate anime but I love legend of zelda, so yes x___x

• Of course! Sign me up!

• I'd give it a shot.

• Nah, thanks.

What Guys Said 6

• Coming from a HUGE "Legend of Zelda" fan, I would watch it in a heartbeat (I never did watch the original "Legend of Zelda" cartoon but I heard it was terrible.) However, I LOVE these games and the storyline behind them! It would be interesting to see if it could combine the several storylines of the "Legend of Zelda" games into the series.

I would actually be more interested in a "Legend of Zelda" movie, based on one of the games (preferably "Majora's Mask.") I would be estatic then!

• No, I don't like Anime.
    I may give it a try if it wasn't anime and if it isn't made for kids but for a more adult audience.

• yeah i'll give it a watch!

• I'm picturing this something like SAO

• I am a massive Zelda fanboy, so yes I would; I'll give anything Zelda related a chance.

• If it's good, then hell yes.