I feel unmotivated and there's nothing I'm passionate about?

So its the summer between my freshman and sophomore year of college and I'm not preoccupied with schoolwork or parties. I dont have a summer job or anything because no ones hiring for just a month (I was vacationing most of June). All I'm doing this month is observing a criminal attorney for a week. My problem is that there's a guy on my mind and we just started going on dates which have been really fun except we had an off night a couple days ago where he was having a bad day and it kind of killed my mood and I just wasn't into it but I don't know if he was or not, and Im really beating myself up for it and its literally all I can think about. He's not a big texter so I never really know where were at and thank god I dont act on my obsessive impulses so I don't bother him much besides the occasional snapchat. I need to do something with my life, I do go to the gym like everyday and walk my dog and read books and hang out with friends which does help but its like I'm latched onto this guy and he's literally all I think about and it pisses me off. A lot of my friends are involved in internships or jobs and I just feel like I have no clue what I'm doing with my life or where to even start. Sometimes I stay in bed the entire day and I honestly need help figuring out everything. Please tell me what to do so I can get more motivated and get my guy off this guy.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• you have to find your own drive.