Girls, What do you think?

Girls, What do you think?

Hi, im 17 and just recently got my new car a BMW 116 D (2015) I've been getting a lot of girls looking at me, i have even been stopped by the police twice because of my car.
just wondering what they are likely to be thinking, do they think im a posh asshole?

14

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 13

• I personally am the kind of girl that doesn't really care what a guy's car Looks like as long as he Has one. l
    However, at 17, I am proud of you for probably working hard to get this sort of car and if you can keep it Clean, the car itself that as, then let them say whatever they want to say.
    As far as the cops who may be in between Dunkin Donuts and Getting a complaint, Hold your head up and don't let neither One... Drive you crazy over it.
    Good luck... Polished wheels. xx

• Maybe. Or they could have thought you stole it. Maybe the girls finally looked at you because of your car/you had money/they like you before.

I think it's useless to speculate. You won't ever know unless if you ask them. You should know what the police think though because they should have told you.

• I think you get looks from girls cause they are impressed! :)) lets face it a BMW is an elite car so you are young with a nice looking car.. you are gonna turn heads, maybe even some jealous guys too... ... but where is your 'P' sticker? you know the sticker that says you've just got your licence? In Australia our young drivers have to put a 'P" sticker on their car for two years once they have their licence!
    I'd say the police pull you over to make sure you haven't stolen the car! lol! because you have a lovely expensive car that is why they pull you over or sometimes they like to have a perve as well... I remember when I got my new red Honda sports I got pulled over by the police most times... because my car was red and stood out... and well done by the way... great achievement on your owning an elite car at your young age!

• probably. haha! but its ok, as long as ur happy with ur new car :)

• They probably just thought that you were driving your parent's car. And lucky you lol I'm still waiting for my car -.-

• I really like the look of your car personally. I don't think I would look at you like a posh asshole, I might wonder how much it's costs or something like that, but that'd be about it and I'd continue on with my day :)

• it looks good..

• those girls are just after your car not you lol. i feel jealous you have a nice car at 17. I am 24 and i dont have a car even the ugly one. lol

• First of all, you're under age, what the heck are you doing with a car that expensive anyway? Second, They probably think that you're showing your "riches" off. Isn't that obvious?

• Did you buy this yourself? Not from allowance and shit but from a job?

• Yes I paid for it with money i have earned.

• Well then good for you man. I did that too. 😊.

• Why do you need such an expensive car anyway at your age?

• I doubt it. They probably think it's your parents car. In my opinion it's not that impressive.

• not a posh asshole.