I don't know anything about any thing. Where do I start. I fucking hate myself?

I'm seriously so stupid. I know nothing about anything. I can never talk to people about anything cause I know nothing. My vocabulary sucks and even if I try to improve it I don't remember. I get all my facts jumbled up and most times I'm confused and unsure. I don't know anything about food or cooking or politics or school, academics ( I suck at school. And I'm always fail), I can't do mental math or any math for that matter, I don't know anything about sports, or books or makeup or philosophy and languages and other facts about cultures or the world or myths or religion. What can I do I'm suck frustrated I wanna know more and I wanna be able to talk more and relate and sound smart and mature and get into debates and heated conversations I wanna stop being so confused and sounding so stupid and stuttering and stuff someone please help me where do I start?

Most Helpful Guy

• First off get a dleeping pattern (sleep is very important for retaining memory)

Secondly: Reshearch (google) and bookmark sh** you wanna learn and if you forget it - you can always go back to it until you finally remember.

Thirdly: meditate

From scientific reshearch and a few factual sites that are very reliable; 'Smart' people think they don't know enough to be considered smart, and 'stupid' people think they are smart.

Regardless of this you have 1 thing that most people don't (and is inportsnt for knowledge) and that is a thirst for knowledge

Goodluck

What Guys Said 2

• Well you certainly have enough conversation skills that specifically showed me what skills you do have for searching all paths of work. You might have ADHD and paranoia. You are distracted easily and SENSIVE to EMPATHY. Low self esteem do to this making for a well taught leader with bad skills. You should find someone who you can talk to who you can practice with your conversation skills. You're vocabulary was good enough to write this essay. I understood it very well. You should find people you are comfortable talking with then advance from there. If you can't think of a word you're trying to say, ask the person you are talking to to help. stud seeing will stop with speech impediment class since you are so self consciencis. Less concerning yourself with what others think about you and more concerning with yourself and what you have to say or need to learn or practice. You may then find what you are looking for.

• Just keep studying and don't give up so you can get smarter and smarter

What Girls Said 4

• first of all have confidence girl! see most people who act like they know everything are seriously stupid! you already started and thats that you admit yourself that you know nothing i mean none of us knows everything after all
    but thats my problem too and i try to learn whatever i can, in any way and at any time... its not that confusing... like you see an essay on internet about sth... read it! you see a documentary on tv... watch it! and read books seriously nothing can help us more than books read as much as you can... although learning isn't like spending all day in the library
    you can do it! :)

• Read books, honestly, I read a lot when I was younger and all the people who are very good at English read a lot :)

• You wrote that pretty well. Maybe you have a talent for writing.
    Just be you. Really. I bet people love you. Your silly you. So what what you don't know. Listen to what people say and say what you think. If its not right, They might comment or laugh but you also might remember that in the future. 😉😚 be you!

• see a counselor.