What did you think of the snap stories of tel aviv, Israel and The West Bank?

Israel is one of the happiest countries in the world. And contrary to the media, the West Bank is not as oppressive as the media makes it out to be. interesting how there are no Jews in Ramallah, Bethlehem, and other Palestinian cities. If there ever were a Palestinian country I bet they wouldn't have Jews in their country just like all the other Arab countries.

What Guys Said 1

• there are jews in the west bank, not a lot but there are some, in fact these jews just didn't come to israel since 1967 they just stayed there.

What Girls Said 2

• I watched the one about the West Bank today because I have a friend that told me about it, he was really excited about it because that is where his family comes from. I found it very interesting, and beautiful. I was just telling the friend that suggested I watch it that I am now interested in learning more about the area.

• its really dumb i think.