How do I save for two expensive trips at the same time?

So, next year I want to go to China and Australia, one trip. China to visit my friend, and Australia with my dad. They would both be expensive to save for, but I need a way to save for both at the same time. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm going to vacation in a rather expensive US city next year, then visiting Turkey a few months later.

Start saving now. Cut all of the small expenses you can - they add up quickly. Have Netflix but don't watch it? Drop it. Get something from the vending machine at work every day? Stop. Got some feature on your phone plan which costs ten bucks a month but never gets used? That stuff adds up. Just knocking off those few things, for me, will amount to several hundred dollars by the time this happens.

What Girls Said 2

• There's a Groupon for China for a little over 1,000 dollars which is very affordable

Just look for deals to see if you can find something within your means.

Even pick up odd jobs or work overtime if you can.
    Budget yourself.
    Do not buy what you don't need

• Start saving for both of them now, that's what I'm doing going to Cuba then Ireland.

What Guys Said 1

• Live a simple life and save.