Has anyone noticed this on dating websites too?

I've noticed and i have many friends that have noticed but it looks like when it comest to online dating if you are a coloured minority your chances are very very slim on finding someone, i have also asked my caucation friends and there results are far far greater always getting messages, getting replies, going on dates, getting numbers etc. just wanted to know if anyone else has noticed too? i want an answer from all ethnic groups and gender and also the opinions of a female too :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've heard of such issues with all men in general. The women get flooded with messages and the guys get frustrated that girls don't reply. Also from what I've noticed the girls' motives are very clear if you happen to get a chance to talk with a girl you happen to know who uses online dating. Like one girl I know would say she uses it and was constantly dating guys who would give her free stuff and money. Another girl I know who I talked to kept saying that it seemed like all the guys online were going to the gym. So in the case of the first girl it was clear she was going after guys with money while with the second girl it was clear she was looking for a good looking guy.

• would you say meeting someone in person is better than this dating shit?

• won't do any good*

• cheers for your help buddy

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah I think it depends on the site too. I did my own experiment to see if the stats were true and I had different experiences. It was really interesting and sad.

• This is why you can ask out people of your own race instead of non-coloured people.

• Online dating is for white people mainly, it favors white people the most. They did many studies on this.

• :( that sucks man lol

• yeah I've noticed.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know about a dating site when people here live so far. But some color people don't get too much attention because of being stereotype I guess.

• I can probably say it's true.

I got a buddy who is white. Kinda chubby. Not the worst looking guy in the world but not that great looking. He has a tinder and when he was using it he'd get matches all the time and would be talking to girls on tinder a lot. Granted he just hit like on everyone.

Me, It took me awhile to even get a match and even after months I only have a few, and there very spaced between each other. Maybe I'm kinda picky but I feel that can't be the only reason.

• ye n it's all ur fault

• it always is my fault