Any tips for a first job?

Just got a job at a pizzeria and it's pretty fast paced, normally it wouldn't be a problem, but this place also sells burgers, sandwiches, pasta, wraps etc.

today was my first day and it went pretty good, I got the pizza stuff down easily, but I want to try to memorize how to make the subs, pasta, etc quicker that way I'm able to easily complete the tasks under pressure. any tips on how I should do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need to repeatedly do the same thing over and over again and it will become easier and easier over time. You are fine the way you are and doing what you are doing now.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• Mnemonics. Example: order of operations, Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally. Parenthesis, Exponents, Multiplication, Division, Addition, Subtraction. Mnemonics can help you remember complicated series of tasks or lists of ingredients.

• bro try getting a job at cost-co $18-26 an hour

• He's 17, is that pay for employees over 18, those who can work fulltime, every position, starting pay? Gotta think of it from a 17 y/os standpoint, can't get the better jobs right off the bat.

• Congrats on your first jobs. And congrats on a successful first day. The first week is always the hardest.

As with all jobs, there will be some BS, but just learn deal with it. Don't let it consume you.