Guys, I have a crush on one of my close friends and everybody says he has a crush on me too?

When we hang out he touches my boobs and slaps my butt... does he just do this because he is a boy? or does he do it because he likes me?

8

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I'm can't be sure if he likes you but I can be sure that he is attracted.

• I mean we are really close but I really like him... we were hanging out and I was rubbing the inside of his leg and he did not stop me, I did stop eventually and he umm... had a... and was blushing does that mean anything?

• This still means he's attractive. I'm not saying he doesn't like you, but when people are just too physically involved this way it's hard to tell, attraction leads to those things just as liking.

• Ok... thanks for the advise👌

• The naïveté is strong with this one.

• He likes u but that's bad behavior if your not dating he shouldn't be touching u like that

• So... do I tell him that... I agree it's not that appropriate if we aren't dating but, I kind of like it...🙈🙊

• I'd say go for it

• Already did turns out she is gay so were just going to be friends

• How many more obvious signs do you need?

• Likes u only time before it probably turns in to something or nothing

• Could be either. Only way to know is to have him tell you.

• Then he's not really a friend now is he