Really bad sun burn, help?

yo, how do you get rid of a sun burn or help the pain?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Get yourself about four black teabags and brew them in just enough water to submerge the teabags. After the concentrated tea cools, apply a thin layer of it on your sun burn using a rag and leave it on overnight. On the really bad spots, apply the tea bag directly for a couple min. Again, do this before going to sleep and do not wash it off tell you bathe in the morning. You might need to do this two or more days in a row, but it's one of, if not the most effective way to treat a sunburn. The antioxidants and caffeine in the tea will help stimulate your skin so that the sunburn heals faster and the tea will also take the sting out.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• 0|0
    0|0
  • maybe u could check this...

www.webmd.com/.../sunburn-home-treatment

0|0
    0|0
  • i had one just a few days ago. and from my personal recent experience i can tell you: if you´re at the stage where not pain is the problem but the extreme itch: don´t use water or so called after sun cremes. they will make it worse! for me it helped to just gently rub a dry towel on it so the itch isn´t so bad.

consider going to the doc, since they can give you special medication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get aloe vera and apply conistently and generously. The key is to keep your skin moist otherwise it will peel.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, you can only find things that help, the skin is burnt and damaged now. You could try shower or bath, topical creams (their is one made for ultraviolet burns), pain killers, damp hand towel, lite cloths so not to agitate it more. Definitely get on sun screen (ultraviolet deflectent) if you are to expose you're burn to the sun before it heals and generates new skin. Whatever soothes the burning sensation you are experiencing, that is probably best to continue doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't scratch. I know it's impossible. Lots of aloe. Ice to cool the heat. Compression helps to reduce itching. Try a smooth bedsheet around you like a cocoon. Avoid towels as they can start the itch. Take aleve, Tylenol, advil, etc. to help the itching. Make sure to watch where you go when it starts peeling. You may leave behind a pile of skin. Gross but true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ice and cold water will help the pain but it'll still be there, an it takes time to allow it to heal. Next time make sure you wear the correct spf lotion, yes?

0|0
    0|0
  • Aloevera Lotion always seems to help sooth it

0|0
    0|0
  • This is why I don't go out in the sun, my pale skin just burns 😂😉

0|0
    0|0
  • I am certified in First Aid. you should basically keep it cool with cool wet cloths lightly applied to the effected area, if you take a shower don't use warm water but stick with neutral or cool, and just try to avoid heat in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Real aloe leaf

0|0
    0|0
  • No matter what don't peel it off 😷

0|0
    0|0
  • apply aloe vera multiple times a day and it will help a ton with pain and healing

0|0
    0|0
  • Apple cider vinegar on the skin works great.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get some Aloe vera.

0|0
    0|0
  • You wait it out. Aloe vera soothes the burn.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aloe Vera and moisturize.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aloe vera lotion!.
    and hope you've LEARNED YOUR LESSON !!!

SUNSCREEN FROM NOW ON ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Aloe Vera be thy name

0|0