I need help!!! I don't know what to do anymore, what should I do?

I've been with my real father/family for a year and a half. I've had 2 jobs. I've been looking for work past 2-3 months, still no job. I've put in several applications been called to a couple interviews but always get passed up. My stepparents have told me they don't know what to do because I can't get hired. I have no criminal record, there's nothing here in this town much since most factories here shut down 1-2 decades ago, all other members of this "family" have a job. 3 of them work at walmart, the other at a furniture factory 25 miles down the road. And like if I ever do get a good opportunity they never support what I want to do. I wanted to go back to school and get a pharmacy tech certificate. I can get a grant and be done in 6 months. But they say thats 6 months more unemployed. I said well i'll work and go to school both, they said well you don't have a car, and my brother and sister are 19 and 21 respectively and have no drivers license. I have to drive them to work using their car which we're supposed to share. But neither are even practicing right now for it. They say it's not fair for me to use the car and the other 2 not to use it. If they don't have permit or license how can they? I'm starting to think they want me to leave here. If they wanted to help me it seems like they would have done so. I'm ready to leave, I've considered packing up and walking away. What do I do now?

Most Helpful Guy

• don't they know they don't have a license so they cannot drive anyway? and i believe unfortunatelly u mght be botherin 'em since as u say they don't believe on u or anything...

anyway if u wanna go to school and get this certificate i believe u can go, yeah... but both havin a job and goin to school might be hard... unless it's really-really important to get a job first... so better leave school for later.

by the way wot was da reason dat made u leave and go back ot yer real family?

• yes they know it, but they tried to push them and they still haven't gotten a license. The reason is my grandfather who raised me from birth moved and in turn I had to come here

• yes, but i'm not on their insurance

• thanks :)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0