When you say "british" accents are sexy. What do you mean exactly?

Which specific part of the UK are you talking about? or do you mean all of them?

• I mean English
  • I mean Scottish
  • I mean Irish
  • I mean Welsh
  • I mean English AND Scottish
  • I mean ALL of the accents.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really like the English accent too much :P but perhaps cause I'm used to it as I studied at a British school.
    But I do like the Scottish and Irish accent. There was a teacher at that school that was from Scotland and her accent was hot.

What Girls Said 4

• I don't find British accents sexy. If a guy happens to be British and sexy, then great, but I don't immediately associate sex appeal with their accent.

• I mean English like my man

• The Cockney accent.

• When people say "British accent" it's usually referring to the English accent specifically.

• also one more thing. Americans generally say "British accent" because it's easier than identifying a specific regional accent. For example there are several different English accents that are under the term "English accent", this causes confusion, so most would just prefer saying 'British accent" because they're lazy as hell.

What Guys Said 7

• Anyone outside the UK and Ireland would probably not be able to distinguish accents and may lump them into one common type accent.

• Uh English, what else, all of the other accents you mentioned are not British, and they sound quite different, especially since I am part welsh and Scottish lol.

• Just googled it, thanks for pointing out this mistake. Still, a lot of people confuse Britian to include all of the UK.

• No problem and yeah I never got how people could confuse that lol but o well.

• Oooo boy, this'll be fun.

• Pish posh Londoners probably.. (Not me, I sound like chimney sweeper)

• Usually when I say that I mean the various accents of England, but I do enjoy all of the British Isles' accents as well.

• I think English accents are the sexiest. But not the "powdered wig, with ruffles "Queenly accent, but the normal, everyday commoner English accent.

• I actually very much dislike the accent but... hey what can you do, sometimes its cute but others its just too strong