Can women rape?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.
    A woman can drug a man then rape him by forcing herself on him without his sexual consent. Just because he may get an erection does not mean he is consenting. His body is simply responding biologically to what it was designed to do. For example, a woman who's vagina gets increasingly wet during what may even be a brutal rape is not turned on or covertly consenting; her biological design is simply doing what it was planned to do.

A woman can also rape a man by tying or handcuffing him to a bed then anally penetrating him with a foreign object, like a dildo. Before you say "WTF." , that only came to mind thanks to a highly disturbing, unforgettable scene in 'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' -_- (Gawd damn my memory!)

• YOU CANNOT DRUG A MAN TO RAPE HIM. I assume you mean Viagra. Viagra does not create erections. It enhances and sustains them but if he is NOT turned on, he will not get an erection.

• @HereForTheDay It's not necessarily that I'm bothered. It's just the pushy, persistent tone you have and the fact that you are here specifically to attempt to get me to compromise how I feel for you. You don't even have an answer of your own. You're more of an annoying nuisance who's talking too much, repeating yourself, and not saying anything I value or am interested in listening to.

• @HereForTheDay you ain't going no where near my kids. Woman rape a. woman molested me are you even a. Guy. shut up

What Girls Said 15

• Absolutely. If the guy refuses sex or says no at any time, it is rape. Rape goes both ways. Don't pay attention to that 45+ anon troll. It's surprising to me that it's always men who say women can't rape men.

• Doesn't surprise me, men have been taught from an early age that women are the fairer sex and can do no wrong at to protect the women cause they are all innocent. Women understand that some women can be fucked up. Doesn't surprise me at all.. especially him being 52 and old school.

• He's just a white knight who thinks women are perfect or something. Or maybe it's a woman behind that account.

• Yes, any gender can have non consenting sex with another.

• Yes they can.

• They most certainly can.

I will tell you how it works. They will put viagra and a roofie in your food, then they will have your way with you.

• any gender can commit non-consenting sex with another gender does not matter if man or woman

• Asker if you have been raped or need to talk feel free to message me no judgement i am also very passionTe abou this

• I'd smack you but you'd probably sue me.

• Anything you can do we can do better😊

• Of course.

• Absolutely.

• Absolutely, yes!

• Do you mean adult rape... penis-vagina rape? I dont think that is even possible. You would need a very strong woman too. I think this is a fantasy, I doubt this happens in real life.
    No, I dont think this is even possible

• I think it's a fantasy for women 100x more then it is for men.
      How about a 300 pound women forcing herself on a 120 pound man, or a women holding a gun to a guys head and tying him up, or just drugging him? Awaiting your response.

• I did an exhaustive search. As I said, convicted. That was a female drug addict who at a drunken party slipped into the bed of a man. Whether or not the sex was consentual was contested and charges were later dropped. As I said, (and yes, I have been all over the web in three languages...) find me one US conviction of penis vagina adult female to male rape.

• that was @remonster

• I want to get raped by my ex boyfriend lmao

• Clearly, you don't understand what rape is.

• You're not alone, soo many women encourage rape-y behavior. 50 shades of Grey is a good example of how being forced against your will is just so HOT for a lot of women.

• Oh it is ❤️❤️❤️

• Yes , its an unlawful sexual act upon another person.

• Of course.

What Guys Said 21

• There was a case in Eastern Europe about three years ago where a hairdresser, who was also quite learned in karate, found a burglar in her salon. She beat him, took him back to her place, bound him, fed him Viagra and had her way with him over the course of 3-days... so, to answer your question, yes

• She also bought him new pants afterwards.

I'm not kidding.

• What, like a peace offering?

That's bizarre... he got charged with burglary and she got charged with rape, detaining someone against their will, etc, etc

• That's like asking can women vote. Gender has nothing to do with forced sexual violence.

• Yes it can happen... If you tied a guy to a bed and started rubbing lets see if he doesn't get hard.. Saying "Oh he couldn't get an erection" is spoken like a true guy who thinks he can control when he gets a boner.. even under the circumstances of being held against your will I'd bet it would still grow, or maybe a girl could get naked and say she'll yell rape if you don't do it? And judging by all the guys comments who's someone gonna believe? In fact I bet most male rapes are blackmail related.

• Yes, women could rape. Forcing someone to have sex without their consent is rape. Notice I didn't mention any genders.

• Pffft, as if that would ever happen.
    ... People do understand that I'm sarcastic, right?

• Yes they can.

• yes they can, and do

• Yeah I read a story that a Russian woman raped a theif that wanted to rob her house

• Oh my... 😳

• @Sile! fuck you messed up big time. you know why cuz his private parts are his guys are not just a dick to fuck. guys dont want to be. Raped they wanna have sex maybe but not be it. like a guy is more than his body. Honestly i am so disgusted by your response. what the hell? Does it matter the gender rape for a guy is in a way worse bc he loses his manhood. I think it is very depressing that our equal society is lopsided. Once upon. Time guys were people too. Guys are also being not just things. dont you dare laugh about rape

• Chrisbigman

• Oh men can get erections and ejaculations under extreme stress.

• Ya i bet you stick a guy in a girl and see if he dont get hard... Sheesh the feminist movement is in itself Sexist. A man won't fight bacj cuz he can be charged. And a man won't report as much bc he is not heard the same way. and he has not only his body and soul raped but also his manhood.

• Yep.

Fun fact, not only can women commit statutory rape and be convicted, but then they can successfully sue their victim for child support!

• Of course they can, I don't see why not. Even though some definitions of rape do not see it that way. Forced sex is forced sex. Women can do it, and they do it more often than you'd think.

• I have not been able to find a single conviction in the US. Have you seen one? Not statutory rape, or rape by virtue of being an accessory to a man, but female to male copulatory rape.

• Of course they can

• Yes but don't happen that often

• I hope so haha.

• Yes, and it happens a lot more often than you'd think.

• Of course with dildo belts, even reverse gangbang you

• Yes, but it's more socially acceptable for a woman to rape than for a man.

• If women can physically abuse men (hope solo) they can certainly rape

• Nope not in my eyes.

• If you got tied to a bed and ruffied with Viagra and got fucked by a girl you didn't want to have sex with it wouldn't be rape to you?

• Its anonymous...

• @thatkaruguy. Hey i was molested when i was 12 by woman teachet i agree women dp tape

• Anyone can rape someone.

• Only a child, and that would be statutory rape.
    A Woman CANNOT rape a man. A man cannot get an erection unless he is willing and turned on. And NO Levitra, Cialis, and Viagra do not give you an erection unless you are turned on Either - they ENHANCE an erection, they do not give you one.

• If the man says no and she does it anyway it's still rape. It doesn't matter if he's turned on and has a boner.

• No, it depends on the country and/or state if in the US. The FBI changed their definition of Rape in 2012, just over 2 years ago to include acts of sodomy but this is not universal. I changed myself to anonymous because of people like @esplorare above.
      You are still not answering my question. Has there EVER been a woman CONVICTED of this crime? I haven't found one yet. It seems kind of foolish to debate a crime that never happens.

• Three facts:
      1) a woman cannot force a man to get an erection
      2) drugs cannot force a man to have an erection
      3) if a man has an erection it signifies consent.
      These are the reason that you do not see ANY CONVICTIONS for this imaginary crime.