Fuck my metabolism?

I'm 18 I can eat everything and I won't gain weight.

My daily eating is:
- 4 eggs + half a liter of milk
- launch meat + spaghetti
- next is : rice 80g + meat
- peanut butter + oatmeal
- Training
- Protein Shake
- 4 to 6 eggs + milk
- Something before sleep depends

All that lifting heavy, still can't gain weight :) Damn

Most Helpful Girl

• If you can't gain weight then accept your thin figure and be happy. Many woman prefer men with thin figures and guys with thin bodies tend to make money then bigger guys. There is a negative correlation between weight and I. Q. Be happy, become a computer science pro and then enjoy your success... AND your thin body.

• Actually I'm 18 and I'm working on my business :) Thanks :P

What Girls Said 5

• I could barely get 5 meals in a day during the school year! & two of my "meals" were either a protein shake or bar. How can you eat that much?

• simple fast metabolism want to gain, still need to increase :/

• I guess that makes sense. Once I started working out all the time I would starve If I didn't eat.

• How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

• 180 cm and 62 kg

• Your weight is normal , you're neither underweight nor overweight , though gaining just some weight would be great. I have the same problem by the way xD

• Lucky you.

• I'm right there with ya. I eat 3000-4000 calories a day, and still lose can't put on weight. Everyone told me that id get bigger after having babies, but here I am; 20 lbs lighter than I was when I was 16. Lol

• yeah seems like we'll need to increase calories ;)

• I'm 5 foot 3 inches and weigh 98 lbs.
      I work on a farm, so I think I burn more calories than I can eat.

• yes you do burn more calories... same problem with me 180cm 61 kg

• thats a good thing!

What Guys Said 3

• I can reduce calorie intake by 1000 every day for half a year and not lose any weight.

• Keep training, I have to ask though what is your training regime right now?

• I was over training so my regime is Mon, wendsday, Friday and sometimes 1 day more when I hit 2x times / week legs.

• no thanks.. he was fat not skinny, being skinny it's 10x harder or even more. Totally different training and much more to eat.

• Uh dude I was string bean and I gained muscle weight easily from learning from him, not to mention thousands of people have done the same. And my metabolism is so high that I never gain weight from eating, only bodybuilding, which by the way lowers your metabolism over time.

I mean if you want to stick with what your doing and fight an uphill battle, your choice but from the way I see it it's not like you have much to lose as your current program isn't doing anything for you.

O and FYI over training actually makes it harder to gain muscle and weight and will have a negative effect on you. That being said you were not over training you can train 5 days a week for an hour and not over train.

• I'm exactly like you. I'm really skinny and everybodytells me i should eat more but i eat like crazy and i never gain weight. I kinda like it tho lol