Are you voting for the Democrat in next years U. S. election?

• Yes
  • No
  • Not sure
  • I would if I was old enough
  • This question does not apply to me

Most Helpful Girl

• Lets just call a spade a spade... all the candidates are shit. All of them. Every election we have a choice of a different varieties of shit to run our country... We can either choose the shit on the right... or the shit on the left; but either way, we are going to have shit in office. The only thing people can do is choose the lesser of two evils... or the least shitty among the piles of shit...

What Girls Said 8

• The idea of Donald Trump being our president makes me want to vomit.

Let the Clintons take over again lmao.

• Got my monies on Hilary
    Fuck yeah Clintons

• I'll be 18 by then so yes I will.

• Absolutely. The last thing this world needs is another fucking idiot influenced by "Darwinism".

• Depends on the candidate. I'm not voting for Hillary.

• Hear, hear! I think a lot of the feminists who will vote for Hillary don't know she accepted $5 million to her charity for women's rights from a serial sexual abuser who raped two women who worked for him.

• That's awful. Almost every article I read about her, even the ones meant to be pro-Hillary, just makes her seem worse to me.

Honestly, I'm really worried people are going to get caught up in the fact that she's female. If they vote for her because they genuinely like her, fine, but... I'd be thrilled to have a female president, don't get me wrong, I just don't think she's the one we should be starting with at all. I really hope people focus on policy, trustworthiness, and character.

• If people vote republican, this country will go to hell.

• Wherever my hand lands...

• yes i am.,

What Guys Said 8

• I will only vote for someone who wants to restore standard consumer protection rights to student loan borrowers.

• Marco Rubio for president!!!

• Nope. I'm not voting damned ol rats or republican'ts

• Lol you gotta be kidding me if you're voting Democrat

• Depends on who becomes the primary candidate. I'm very much against straight-ticket voting.

• Well, I don't agree with any of the four, so I won't be voting for them. I like David Clarke, Democrat Sheriff of Milwaukee, but he isn't running for president, so...

• Chuck Norris and Segata Sanshiro 2016. They're also a self-named party.

• Nah, I am not.

• All four Dems support sanctuary cities. Hillary Clinton accepted $5 million to her charity for women from a serial sexual abuse who raped two women who worked for him.