I don't know if I'm happy or sad?

So lately I've been going through a lot of depression. It's gotten to the point where I have cut myself. I'd tell myself I deserved the cuts, because of all the times I've fucked stuff up. I tend to let my anger get the best of me and in doing so cause unnecessary fights and drama. My one goal in life is to make my friends happy, either by not hurting them or just by making them smile. I recently talked to a few friends about this and have come to realize I don't need to feel so worthless anymore. But even though i keep telling myself this, I still sometimes let my mind linger to the bad things, let myself slip back into the depression for a while. I just want to escape this hell that my depression has created, but it's almost as if my mind won't let me and i just get confused about what I'm feeling in the first place. It's almost like the same emptiness as depression, but not even close to as bad. So what is this cause I don't think it's exactly depression? Anymore at least.

Most Helpful Girl

• Get a paper route and then give the money to a child in Africa. God will bless you when you do this.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm here for you If u need anyone to talk to about anything i cut myself too.. Well used too but I know exactly what that feels like

What Girls Said 1

• you should see a counselor.