According to a study, 90% of men doesn't wash their hands after toilet, what do you think of this?

I just saw this research. Omfg that's nasty. 😲 Also 50% of women doesn't wash their hands after toilet. What do you think of this bullshit? 😱

• this is too normal
  • eww this is nasty

Most Helpful Guy

• I am more disturbed by the fact that they don't use toilet paper after peeing. Ew.

What Guys Said 26

• According to a study you made up. It is nowhere to be found on the internet, and if you 'just saw it' it would be in your browser history.

Here are some actual studies, the highest number is 62% of men don't.
    www.dailymail.co.uk/.../...admit-don-t-bother.html

chealth.canoe.com/channel_section_details.asp

Are you perhaps confusing it with this study that says 95% of people don't wash their hands "correctly" after using the toilet?

americablog.com/2013/06/wash-hands-study-95.html

• I didn't made up it. ! I saw this on a youtube video. Okay maybe i shouldn't believe everything. Thanks for warning. And if it's %62 , not bad. Thanks for warning again. ^^

• It's disgusting how many of us, men and women alike, are worse than animals. I can't even believe what I see in public restrooms. It really tells you about the general state of many souls, and is disturbing. I try to touch as little as I can when out and about. Especially during flu season.

• I don't believe this study, mainly because every time I go to the toilet, I see other men washing their hands after it.
    I went to a festival a month ago and every guy in the toilet washed their hands after peeing, there were even queues waiting to wash their hands.

I'd like to see where you got this info, cause it sounds fake.

• Hmm a guy says it's 62% , not %90. Also he shared a link. You can look from there.

• That would be nasty but i do agree with that cause i see men coming out of restrooms and their not washing their hands ewww that is nasty for sure i do agree..

• I always wash my hands after using the restroom but yeah I see guys not do it all the time in public restrooms.

• Thanks for washing your hands. ._.

• True when I am at home. When I am in the lab I wash as if I had OCD.

• i dont know what kind of men you are talking about and where that study was conducted but judging from where i live everybody washes his hands

• I was my hands every time!
    Wtf!

• Oh thank you for washing your hands. !

• I don't really care.

• Do you wash your hands?

• Wow thanks for explaining. 😊

• Sorry about that.

• Such garbage...

• I guess I'm the minority then because I'll sometimes wash my hands twice lol

• Ohh thanks for washing your hands.

• I ALWAYS wash my hands after using the restroom. I'm not sure why, but it almost feels like I can feel the bacteria on my hands if I don't wash 'em. It's probably a mental thing :p but it makes me wash my hands, so that's usefull I suppose.

• Most men in public bathrooms don't wash their hands, that's been my overwhelming experience. The most I see is a quick rinsing without soap and then they leave, as if that does anything.

• Oh yeah I heard about that, but that's only in America and I assure you I wash my hands lol.

• Oh god. !! Thanks for washing your hands.

• Do not just insult all of Asia? Where I've been to they're cleaner then they are in the US.
      @LibraPisces66

• Look, every area or nation is going to have exceptions. But I have had family who lived there for over 20 years, all over China, which constitutes the lion's share of Asia, so it is generally true. And it wasn't an insult, or directed solely at Asia even, it was just say no one country has a lock on filth. Still, I apologize if I offended you or anyone else. That was not my intent.

• I think it's bullshit.

• EWWWWW WHAT DA FUNK

• Where'd they get those statistics and that is disgusting?

• I don't know but i saw this in a video. I don't remember video's name. Also i believe that. Men are already disgusting. ://

• Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me. Also numbers are known to lie a lot of the time. 90% seems extreme but there are quite a few people of both genders who don't do it.

• Proud to be in the 10% that do

• Thanks for washing your hands.

• Ain't Nobody Got Time for That

• I assure you I wash my hands properly with soap every time!

It's disgusting not to!

• I think it's disgusting. I know I wash my hands. I'm not surprised by this, as I've seen lots of guys in the bathrooms come out of their stall/urinal and then head straight for the door. Some guys actually wash their hands, but a lot of them don't.

• I always watch my hands

• If you touch a guys hand, you're basically touching his dick. He hasn't washed it since wacking off

• That is disgusting! Why the f*ck wouldn't you wash your hands? Everybody gets a little something on their hands, both men and women.

• Exactly. I wash my hands every time and everybody must.

• It depends poop or pee? Pee a lot of guys dont wash their hands after unless the get pee on it. Poop i think guys wash their hands normally but some dont...

And girls, 50% dont girls get thier hands wet from doing it... Why wouldn't they wash it?

• I only know that they are nasty. Eww.

• Hhh 90 % dont wash and 10% r liar who won't admit

• Eww really? 😞

• Jk , may be the 9 % r liar and 1% r really wash their hands, lol

• Oh god. ! 😵

What Girls Said 9

• That's fucking disgusting.

• Exactly. But a guy says it's lie and 62% of men doesn't wash, not 90%. I don't know what i believe to. 😞

• Everyone should wash their hands, it's really not that hard.

• @littlett25 you're right there. 😞

• You're kidding... that is just dirty. Im going to watch the men I know from now on... I wonder which come out of the bathroom with dry hands...

• Ohh this is truth. Why? Why? 😞

• it isn't like it takes more than 10 seconds... but I can't say I am that surprised.

• I'm pretty rigorous when drying my hands. But yeah, I've gone in a restroom before and some guy comes out of a stall after crapping and doesn't wash his hands at all. It's pretty common and really really gross.

• Absolutely disgusting. I wash my hands everytime. And I refuse to touch a door knob with my bare hands.

• Well i DO have to ask my dad If he washed his hands when he comes out of the bathroom sometimes haha.

• I'm surprised the numbers so high, that's kinda gross

• Exactly. I didn't believe initially but this is truth. 😞

• Ewwwwwwwww -vomits-
    Yuck!!

• Oh God why? I'm dying at the moment. 😞

• Im not that easily disgusted tbh

• ewww i just don't understand, come on people :(

• A guy says it's 62%, not %90. I don't know. 😞

• ugh my ex boyfriend was like that and it always like turned me off a lot

• Hmm okay thanks for opinion.

• You'd hate my family then. Lol

• Omg. 😞

• One time in 3 months. But i'm not absolutely sure. It changes.

• I can honestly say that I don't wash my hands as often as most would prefer. But I can also say that I haven't been sick at all ( not even a runny nose, cough, allergies, etc) since I was about 14 years old. Germs are necessary to maintain one's immune system. If we are too clean, we get sick more often and are worse off as a whole.