How crazy were you as a teen?

😂 we're you partiers drugies bad kids players geeks jocks

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 9

• I hung out with the partying crowds, and mostly guys. This was between 1987-1993 so at that time for me I favoured the rocker kids, went to lots of concerts, loved to drink beer, but I wasn't a troublemaker. I was the level-headed one in our group of friends who managed to stay sober when it counted, and I was one of the first to drive and own my own car, so I did a lot of driving around for friends, meaning I was often a designated driver as soon as I was 16. Also at 16, I started my first real adult-relationship with my boyfriend who was 23, nearly 24 years old, who was a devastatingly cute Japanese guy who kind of looked like Eddie Van Halen (c.1984). (And yeah I know Eddie is half Indonesian, so just imagine him with slightly more narrow eyes.) My friends were often all older. I was a writer back then and had an ambition already in grade 10 that I wanted to work as a writer. I played guitar, sang in a highschool garage band, and belonged to an archery club. My favourite band was Metallica, but I had a big crush on Anthrax bass player Frank Bello (still sorta do).

• I was the shy/quiet girl who kept to herself, heh /.\

• Crazy? A little. Really weird? Yes.

• I was crazier in middle school than I was in high school.

• I am currently a teen and I'd have to say a loner, high achiever, extrovert. Basically what I am is someone every teen hates, every parent adores, and I just pretty much hate everybody.

• Not me right?

• Omfg Me too, my parents are the same, they think if I don't smoke or go to clubs I'm the perfect child xD I feel like at some point they are going to realize what a jerk I am and be severely disappointed xP

• Lol my parents dont think I'm an angel trust me😂

• I had a group of four!! We did everything together!! A lot of just driving around. Playing pool, darts, making slip n slides out of anything plastic haha, parties, powder puff football games, four wheeler riding, campfires... Great times!!

• Good kid even though I never did any work.

• The one who experimented too much..

• My teenage years were plagued by eating disorders, almost losing my life in an inpatient facility whilst recovering, therapy sessions, having to strictly monitor everything I was eating, working and nearly going broke because of addiction, some drugs and alcohol and parties and hooking up in my earlier years, and now it involves me living in a new city a new state working and going to college pretty soon. I don't know I've always felt like I've been through too much shit for someone my age but all good. I'm happier right now. I still struggle with my eating disorder

What Guys Said 8

• I was actually a very easy teenager. I've never really liked partying that much. I think I've only been to a disco/nightclub about 3-4 times in my life so far. I hate the overtly loud music and I've had two very scary incidents where I experienced something like an epileptic attack due to the stroboscope in that nightclub (I've never been diagnosed with epilepsy and I've never experienced anything like that before or after).
    I did smoke some pot from time to time but my parents were okay with that (they couldn't complain anyways because they had smoked more pot when they were young and my mom had even tried MDMA and LSD ;-)).
    Also, I was miserably drunk 3-4 times but I eventually learned my lesson and as I got older, I mostly lost my taste for alcohol altogether.
    As for the girls... I would have loved to be a player and I would argue that I actually looked quite handsome/hot when I was around 16-19 years old but for some reason, I've never had much luck with the girls until I found my current girlfriend. I mean... I did have some girlfriends but until today I've never managed to have a one night stand, which is something of a dream I'd like to realize one day.
    So, all in all I was a pretty innocent and goody-goody teenager :-). I loved school and I studied very hard for it. I was a nerd but one with decent social skills and a good humor ;-). The high school I attended also took up a lot of my time. I had to commute around 3 hours per day to get there, so I would have to get up around 5.30 in the morning and come back home around 6 or 7 in the evening. So, for my free time, I enjoyed just hanging out with some good friends, reading, doing some activity with my family or simply being lazy and/or sleeping ;-). I did, however, love travelling already when I was a teenager and during the spring and summer breaks, I sometimes travelled somewhere with my best friends if I had some spare money. I went on a couple of absolutely awesome bagback hiking trips with my best friends when I was 16 and 18.

• Crazy in the sense that I was about to snap due to stress from school and trying to get math done on time, I was probably more of an odd ball though, mature for my age preferring to train physical or search for fossils rather then play with other kids, but I had my own odd ball group of friends lol so it worked out.

• Didn't have time. Had to study, work, and help a take care of siblings. When I did have free time its was sports or video games

• I was a naive, loner nerd

• Legitimately crazy.

Just kidding lol I was just a loner who played way too many video games

• I occasionally did street races with friends when I was 16 and 17. Miracle we never got arrested

• i was the craziest when i broke up with my first love

in the course of 4 months i had guns pulled on me... managed to cut and bruise every part of my body from jumping my mountain bike in bmx parks and offroad and wrecking going down sets of stairs... explored incredible new places drove over 100 mph everywhere for about a month straight would drive for 6 or more hours in a day with literally no idea where i was going and now i know i'd say 90% of all main roads on the east coast of florida... leaned how to play the violin... made 3 course meals for myself almost every night... learned to sail scuba dive and wake board... got a gun and went crocodile hunting in the middle of the night a few times and had some croc stew... also started working for a professor and helped and learned how to design electron tunneling devices...

really chilled out tho when i got a new girlfriend

• I've been a staunch conservative the whole time, so nothing too crazy. I want to be a cop or prosecutor, so I gotta keep my name clean.