Do you like hot cheetos 😁?

Who likes hot cheetos? And what do you guys like to dip them in? I find hot cheetos and cream cheese delicious 😁

0|0
8|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I love hot Cheetos haha, It depends sometimes I put lemon juice and tapatio or valentine hot sauce on them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Omg yes do you like cueritos if you know what those are

• haha I know what they are but I'm not a fan of them

• Lol theyre bomb when you put them on top 😁

What Guys Said 10

• Hot Cheetos and Takis are the only Chips I will buy, I mean I'll eat Doritos and Fritos etc… but I won't spend my own money on them.
    The Xxtra Hot Cheetos are my favs. I like putting Lemon and Tapatio on them tho or or nacho cheese is also good with them.

1|0
    0|0
    • Dont you get dizzy with the xxtra hot ones?

• Naw lol, they burn my mouth tho I always have to have a drink. I'm used to eating hot stuff I love spicy food.

• Like cheetos warmed up or the flaming hot cheetos flavor? I like flaming hot cheetos but I haven't had them in a long time. Never dipped them in anything.

1|0
    0|0
    • Flaming hot! Which ones are the warmed up ones?

• No I was wondering if you were saying just sticking cheetos in the microwave and heating them. I just didn't want to assume too much you meant the flaming hot...

• i like the extra hot ones i don't really dip them in anything but i use to know this girl who use to drown them in hot sauce

1|0
    0|0
    • The xrtra hot ones dont get u dizzy or light headed? I get sweaty

• i eat a lot of hot things so i am use to the heat its like eating normal cheetos

• I prefer lime takis. I don't eat any other chip. Seriously

2|0
    0|0
  • can't live without em :)

1|0
    0|0
  • What are cheetos

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never tried them. My country doesn't have them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do but red 40 food coloring causes cancer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes good. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Hot Cheetos (and Cheetos in general) give me the runs for some reason, so I can't partake.

1|0
    0|0
    • Probably from the cheese

• Nope. I can eat regular cheese. Just not Cheetos.

What Girls Said 7

• I love them! :D Just on their own.

1|0
    0|0
  • Fire Cheetos and the poofy ones are the only types of cheetos I like. I mean LOVE :'3

1|0
    0|0
  • yes! I don't dip them in anything though lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of them. Are they like potato chips? I like the kettle brand baked potato chips that are chilli flavoured.

0|0
    0|0
  • what are those?😮😳

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never heard of this and feel like I've been missing out.

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to love hot Cheetos. I'm currently staying away from them though because I want to have a healthier lifestyle.

0|0
    0|0
    • If you were my friend i would soooo tempt you lol. Theyre delicious!