This is from 2013, but I thought it was interesting nonetheless. VitalyzedTv, a group of pranksters who do YouTube videos and such, made a bombscare prank.
It goes like this: A man in a suit with slicked back hair and a briefcase is on his phone talking about the "location." He has a thick Russian accent. He walks up to you as you are sitting at a cafe or bench and drops a briefcase by you. He looks at you and says "60 seconds or your life." He then starts to walk away a little hurriedly.
How do you respond to this?
- Do nothing-- I'm sure it is just an empty briefcase.Vote A
- Get away-- I'm just going to walk away casually. Erm, play it cool. No big deal.Vote B
- Get away and warn others-- I'm backing off, but I better warn others once I'm far enough away.Vote C
- Sprint away-- I'm not taking any chances. I'm saving myself and sprinting in any direction.Vote D
- Throw brief case away -- "Out of sight, out of mind"Vote E
- Beat this guy up-- For the public good.Vote F
- Other / Better solution / CommentVote G