Least favorite singers/songwriters?

This is a confession. Here are the revered and not too revered artists I hate to listen to.

Stevie Nicks is a legend. But her voice is a jumble of noise to me.
Pink, I actually like a few of her songs. But generally, her voice makes me turn the radio.
Nate Ruess. His voice and his songs, especially Nothing Without Love make me want to carve my cochlea out.
I also have an aversion to the voices of Christina Aguilera when she grunts like a pig (Tough Lover), Rihanna when she wines (pretty much everything), Lorde (I don't think she can actually sing)

Also, I love Jazz but I don't like listening to Billy Holiday sing. A few of her renditions are classics, but I wouldn't generally listen to her voice for pleasure.
And last but not least, Kelly Clarkson. I dislike her voice so much, the best lyrics in the world and best arrangement still can't make me stomach a Kelly Clarkson song.

Please, tell me all about your least favorite artsists?

Also, Taylor Swift. She can carry a tune but her songs are bland and her voice isn't that great.

I know a lot of my favorite artists are probably considered gringe worthy to a lot of people, and that's cool. We all have different music preferences.
So, I want to know what makes everyone else cringe.

0|0
5|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Kurt Cobain. Overrated and under-talented.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I don't even know where to begin, I've been hating mainstream music since I was a child and noticed that there has been a steady decline in credibility and musicianship amongst popular/mainstream musicians since before I was born.

I'd say there has been a severe decline in last 15+ years with the acts just becoming more mediocre & lousy (underground is a different story though).

I'm going to stop now because I've been discussing music and the fall of the industry for over a decade amongst friends, musicians and anyone that I could get through to... and I pretty much just don't care anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Justin Beiber cause he's a terrible and acts like a spoiled brat instead of a lady.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/59432795.jpg
    Taylor Swift cause she writes terrible songs and is always stalking me D:.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PCbaGipDSU

0|0
    0|0
  • For female singers my fav today would be Adel and Dido. I don't really have any fav guy singers anymore since the guys are singing like girls.

0|0
    0|0
    • Hold up I completely forgot to add a girl in my not so fav list Justin Bieber.

• Almost all of the new musician (2010 and up) for me , both domestic (my country) and foreign musician

0|1
    0|0
  • Justin Beiber
    Miley Cyrus
    Tailor Swift

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin bieber and taylor swift... you know why

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• I'm with you on Taylor swift. When she was country, at least she was country. But now she is poppy and doesn't seem to have anything to say

Janis joplin I really want to like. But I just don't like her voice, it sounds like a heavy smokers. I listen to her songs but only when I'm singing louDer than she is cx

1|0
    0|0
  • stevie nicks is a godess! i love her she's got a unique voice thats what makes her amazing she has huge talent people say she's not got much strength in her voice now but she is reaching 70! and still looks great howd your voice sound when your 70? lol she's a legend of her time think about how many songs and number ones she's put out!

0|0
    0|0
    • I saw her on American Horror Story Coven-she sounded personally well to have such an aged voice.

• I love Ghana Gospel Music! The joyful worship and Pentecostal praises lifts my spirits on high!

Joseph Mensah - Okyena Mesere
    Joseph Mensah - Nsuo Beto
    Jak Alolome - Tomorrow By This Time
    Jak Alolome - Yesu Se Ayeyie
    Rev Prince Nyarko - Hena Ne Wadamfo Pa

1|0
    0|0
  • Katy Perry
    Justin Bieber
    Celine Dion
    Ke$ha
    James Blunt
    Ellie Goulding (sorry but her voice is annoying).

0|0
    0|0
  • Justin Beiber need I say more.

0|0
    0|0