Do you like gardening?

I find it so theraputic! Ugh ☺️✌🏽️

I just wish I could be sitting in the garden and have my rabbit hop around me right now 😓

My tulips are blooming! And it's winter here!

Do you like gardening?
YAYYY!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Ahh I love gardening too!! I'm pretty bad at it but every week I try to get better. Got a lot of pepper plants and tomato plants coming in so I'm doing something rigt

• Stop copying me Mr Redwood! *chuckles* no honestly I glad you enjoy gardening as much as I do! Pepper plants and tomatoes! I grew a lot of tomatoes, not anymore. Damn winter ✊🏽

But I'm surprised my tulips are even blooming through winter. They usually bloom through autumn and spring! Maybe I have super tulips or something haha

• What can I say, you're a trendsetter!! Damn, how cold is it in your winters that your tulips are doing so well? Cray cray. I hope you talk to your plants like I do.

• Maybe I am! 😁 it's seriously been 9C today, yesterday and it will be the same tomorrow 😓 oh yeah! In a baby voice too "grow big and pretty f or mummy" *caresses tulips*

What Guys Said 9

• Love it. My dad was an avid gardener and passed it along to me. Nothing like fresh vegetables.

• Awesome! I got a veggie patch aswell but nothing but several herbs, chilli plants and nibbled mixed salad lettuce (thanks to my rabbit) lol. That's the best pass along you can have.. Lucky you. A natural green thumb.

• Aww.. thanks! Yeah, dad loved his veggies. We never had a *huge* garden, just enough to get some fresh stuff now and then. But they always did taste better than tinned stuff. I'm glad you like it, though. It's a great hobby. :D

• I actually love my veggies more then my fruits lol I don't know what you consider to be like a huge garden but I have enough room to grow a bunch of things! And it does taste much better then tinned stuff. And thank you!

• Not sure I'd call it full on gardening, but I grow herbs on my patio.

• That is a small form. It's still planting and growing something, isn't it? And herbs are a must in any persons garden

• It's more like herbs are a must in my kitchen :D cooking is my thing more than gardening.

• I like both haha I cook and garden and some of the salads I grow in the veggie patch I put in my food. Like garden salads, salads for hot pot! Oh I'm hungry 😩

• not really... because 1% fun stuff 99% weeding

• Hahaha I got rid of the weed with weed killer

• yeah i´d still be worried that it somehow gets there.

• Yeah I would think if it's really windy and the windy catches through it when I spray and it sweeps over to the food, that would be bad 😐 but I still wash whatever I eat first under water because of dirt.

• its alright

• I love gardening, it's relaxing and therapeutic.

• Glad to hear, didn't think you were the gardening type

• You fiddle around with your sportster? *covers ears* You guys and tinkering *rolls eyes*
      I rather just keep it stock.

• I know I know our penises or our toys..." we have to play with it"

• In theory I love gardening but in reality I hate the sun \_(ツ)_/

• It was my childhood hobby.

• Ya I love gardening, I've many plants at my home.

• No, but nature is beautiful. :)

What Girls Said 11

• i sometimes do... its nice to do gardening!

• I do find it nice Hun! Glad to see you sometimes do it

• pretty tulips! red tulips are my favorite flower i love gardening i am growing peppers, gourds, basil, and lettuce in my greenhouse i grow squash, more pepper plants, snap peas, lavender, rosemary, petunias, potatoes, onions, garlic, devils ivy, chamomile flowers, horseradish, bleeding hearts, lilies, and hydrangeas. the only things i like about summer are the clothes and that my garden looks beautiful but it takes me a good 30-45 minutes to water the garden and the greenhouse everyday

• it is ok..

• I didn't know tulips looked so pretty!

I only grow herbs, but I also have tiny exotic 'trees' that may bear fruits in 10 years or so lol

• Just wait till you see the flowers. I brought the two toned coloured tulips (red and yellow)!!

10 years! Wow 😅 lol

• I know what tulip flowers look like 😅 I just don't like them too much. I like this stage much more 😅

That's just a wild guess haha I just put the seeds in soil and something came out of it xD I'm not even sure if they'll ever bear fruits.

• I like gardenin for sustainability reasons. Also so we don't have to support any large cooperations c:

• That's very true but it is good to support our economy sometimes. The plus side is that it's organic if you choose to grow things that way 😁👏🏽

• The farmers market is great to go to! It's a bit of a drive for me, but I don't mind. I can drive an hour away and back to grab a bulk load of good stuff. You can use fertilisers if you choose to I guess, I steer clear from them. My rabbit is my fertiliser hahaha

• We use compost and poop from our chickens, keeps the plants happy cx

• Not by myself. I like it when mom does it and I join her.

• It is more enjoyable if you do it with another person, I agree.

• No, I don't coz I dont have green fingers and dont like to take care of things

• Yes I like gardening. I only plant vegetables and fruits. But I haven't planted any this year.

• Not my thing, I like watching others do it tho

• Lol what do you get out of watching other people do it?

• Yep I love planting fruits and vegetables with my mom.

• Wished I had more room to plant fruit trees! That would be awesome! That sounds really nice to spend time gardening, with your mom.

• Lmao this post just reminded me of a dirty joke.

Do you like gardening?
    Then come plant tulips on this dick!

You get it? Cause tulips sounds like two lips.