Is this a thigh gap?

Is this a thigh gap?
This is taken when I'm sitting down. My friends keep saying I'm anorexic.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not anorexic, you're just skinny. Your BMI states that you're underweight, so probably gain a few pounds I supposed. And yeah, it seems like it is.

What Guys Said 5

• If your friends consistently tell you that you are anorexic, you should consider whether they may be right. What is your height, weight, and BMI?

• I'm 5'2 and 96lbs.

• The weight charts say that a normal weight for a female 5' 2" is 125 lbs. I understand why your friends think you are anorexic.

• technically it is a gap between your thighs

• you're only anorexic if you skip meals to stay skinnt if you're naturally skinny your friendsare just jelly fpr yourtoastie

• the gap is where your vulva is when standing. A woman with muscle or fat on her legs won't have much and a skinny girl will. Some women have more from genetics

• Partially. Need to see up higher... in the crotch area. I call it crotch gap.

• Exactly, it's not really a thigh gap, only really skinny people have the gap all the way down the thigh. Most people want the gap up next their privates.

• Not necessarily true. I know bigger girls with very wide crotch gaps... and plenty of space between legs and thighs. It's a combo of wide pelvis/pelvic region and slimMER thigh. Don't have to be skinny.

What Girls Said 4

• not anorexic but you're skinny

• Everyone is so obsessed with thigh gaps. Did you know that it means your hips are wider apart and that your vangina is also further apart... food for thought guys and gals👍

• It only counts if you're standing up...
    You don't look anorexic, though.

Anorexic means you're not eating - anything or almost anything.

• Yeah, it appears that way.