Ways to get out of school?

So i have a week left of school and i know its common sense to just go in because then i'll have 6 weeks off.
But i have a really really shit timetable and it stresses me out and makes me feel terrible.
I have stupid event things and sports day that i really want to get out of because they sound and look completely pointless and a waste of time
Any ideas how to get out of school and convince my parents to let me stay off?

Most Helpful Girl

• I just refused to go, I never used to go for my final week because it was full and a waste of time, but I don't think that will go down well with your parents, ha! Can you not think of something academic or educational you could do instead (but that is obviously far more fun than the last week of school!) so they don't just think you want a weeks holiday?

What Guys Said 3

• You went to summer school thats not good, you need the whole summer off to enjoy your life and to give yourself a nice break

• Just do what I did and not go

• Extremely severe stomach pain acting.

What Girls Said 3

• Say you're going to school , get outside and go somewhere...
    Then when school time's over, come home.

• Then get a full time job.

• girl just drink too much water and blowdry your face hot. Worked for me..