Are most slutty girls considered PHYSICALLY attractive?

The girls guys call or think are sluts, do most guys find them hot, decent, or ugly?

i know no guys actually like sluts or find them attractive on the inside so that's why I asked how MOST GUYS view them PHYSICALLY.

• Most guys think the majority of sluts are hot physically
  • Most guys think the majority of sluts are at least decent looking
  • Most guys think the majority of sluts are average looking
  • Most guys think the majority of sluts are ugly physically

Most Helpful Girl

• The reality is that women who have had a high number of sexual partners or who engage in casual sex are pretty diverse. They're not mostly attractive, mostly average, or mostly ugly.

"i know no guys actually like sluts or find them attractive on the inside"

How do you know that? Yes, there are a lot of guys who say that they would never date or marry a "slut", but there are also plenty of guys who don't care about a woman's sexual history or even prefer women with a lot of sexual experience. And it's not like liking sex makes you a bad person or someone who is "ugly on the inside".

I also saw that you don't believe that some "sluts" are quiet and reserved. You're wrong.

"Sluts" don't fall as neatly into stereotypes as you seem to want them to.

What Guys Said 6

• Do you mean actual sluts, or just girls who look/dress slutty? They can be toe totally differing things.

• Most of the biggest sluts i know, aren't really good looking.

• not necessarily.

• Lots of makeup and tits out etc. It's hot

• in today's world an average girl IS a sloot.

• Plenty of ugly sluts in the world...

• I asked MOST

• Alright well every one on here disagrees with you lol so it's hard to believe but whatever you say...

• "Everyone" disagrees? I don't think so. I think your opinion may change as you get older...

What Girls Said 1

• Most guys call girls sluts because they are bitter that they know they can't have them. Mostly they judge a girl on a being a slut based on appearance. Without even knowing them. That's what seems to happen where I live anyway.