Help me out with my credit guys?

I know I have to pay it back but how much will they give me and how much interest is it. I applied for cPtial one

.

Get the credit you need. Plus, enjoy a $0 intro annual fee for the first year; $19 after that.

Purchase APR

24.9% variable APR

Transfer Information

24.9% variable APR; No transfer fee

Annual Fee

$0 intro for the first year; $19 after that

Most Helpful Guy

• What the fuck?

Don't take that shit. 24.9% variable APR is INSANELY high. Plus an *annual fee*?

Stay away from the loan sharks dude. You'll spend the rest of your life trying to pay that off.

• How is much 24% Apr.

I fony know what it is

• If you have 100 dollars worth of debt, after a year you will pay 24.9 dollars, or 24.9% worth of interest. don't worry about the variable part. just means your interest rate may change a bit.

This is a REALLY bad offer though and I highly recommend you don't take it.

• Yo thanks man

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• the amount of credit, they will determine based on your credit score and income.
    You cannot determine how much you will have to pay back because it is a variable rate. At the moment it is 24.9% but it varies by the day I assume.

Dont buy a credit card that charges you an annual fee. Why do that when some dont? On top of the interest you have to pay them $19/year.

Discover and AMEX have better deals if they are available where you live. And the APR is lower.