For Europeans how true is it that Europe is being over run by muslims and non white people? Is it true that Europe will be majority non white soon?

• Yes it's true.
  • No it's not true.

Most Helpful Girl

• eventually white people are gonna die out, because we don't mix well, The other colors and characteristics are always more dominant

Either way, it depends. Some countries have a bigger problem than others. In the UK and France it's quite bad, to the point there are areas you basically can't go to as a woman without wearing a headscarf.
    Even in Germany and Scandinavia there are places where the native language used anymore but instead turkish or iranian or whatever the case may be

The thing is not that they are necessarily a large number (1%-8%) or threatening to overrun us, it's that they stand out more than other groups because they have trouble integrating (as a group).
    They stand out because they're different and they're loud. They choose to be, if you walk home from work and you see this
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...1000005DC-864_634x326.jpg

You get scared obviously. A bunch of people dressed as death himself want to change everything you like about your country.
    Other groups tend not to do that so much. My high school physics teacher fled russia to germany in the early 70s, when relation weren't exactly rosy and he said he never felt like he wasn't welcome or people wanted him to leave , as a lot muslims claim they feel in the west. You just have to make an effort to fit in

• I don't want white people to die out.

• well it's really unavoidable and with the number of people marrying outside of their race, even specifically seeking out people outside of their race (think mail order brides) it's happening at a quite rapid speed as well

• First off Islam and Muslims has nothing to do with this and those aren't the real Muslims those are the extremists

What Girls Said 6

• Europe had no problem colonizing non white countries for centuries, now you're feeling some type of way when the chickens come home to roost?

• Nope. Not true. We do have a large Muslim community in Where I live in England, most are English born. We also have a lot of Eastern Europeans where I live. But English people are the majority. I think Multiculturalism is a good thing. I like get to know people from different cultures and ways of life.

• How ridculous

• Not true nope

• I can't speak for all the European countries. but I can say that here, that's NOT true.

• Nope, not true.

What Guys Said 16

• Is Europe being over run by Muslims and is Europe being over run by non-white people are two different questions.
    Muslim's are followers of a religion, meaning "Muslim" is not a race, there are Muslims of all colours.
    If you go to Bosnia you'll find around 40℅ or so are white Muslims, which is in southern Europe. Also there are countries in Europe such as Turkey that are is so called a Muslim country. Also parts of Europe were ruled by the ottomans.

Now is Europe going to be over run by non-white people? It almost sounds like you're implying something negative there. That's are many non-white people currently living all over Europe. It's possible that Europe may acquire new citizens from around the globe but that's not a bad thing.

• "over run" most muslims are not bad people in the slightest so saying over run is a little offensive. I don't think it matters since the majority of white people that have been killed in Norway were killed by one single white Muslim hating psychopath...

• After attending university in the UK:

1.) Yes, immigrants from 3rd world countries (specifically muslim) are currently overrunning Europe and are soon to outnumber natives.
    2.) No, there are still some whites left in it.
    3.) Depends. If natives will manage to collect their balls before jihad, they might fight back. Otherwise they'll get eliminated as soon as muslims will outnumber everyone else.

• honestly... i couldn't care less if Europe was run by non-whites, muslims or wotever... people should get rid from those stuff, people r people no matter their religion, skin color or wotever

if it happens that's fine wid me

• Some will fight to stop it from happening.

• Uhh, it isn't?
    Real talk, Europe's been a mish-mash of different cultures for millennia. England alone's an orgy pit of every single European monarchy.

• It's true that a lot of people from muslim countries come to european countries because of war and terror. But it will never get overrun. I believe that when (hopefully) the wars are over and their countries become peaceful again, they'll return.

• Yeah I believe that's true it's not only Muslims but with different cultures too its hard to find a pure European

• Naaaah, Eurpoe's not America and has tougher immigration standards. Eventually, whole world will be of same race, which is obviously a non-white skin color, but it's not any time soon for Europe.

• I hope to god your wrong about everyone in the future being the same with no white people. I can think of nothing more horrific.

• does it? Because getting US visa as a European is practically impossible

• @nalaa as a third-world human being, getting work permit from a European country (well, let's say a developed, western European country) is almost impossible compared to getting a work permit from USA. Trust me, i looked into this :D

• It's a pure bullshit claim.

• It's true in some places, but that isn't really a bad thing.

• So are you like putting Muslims and all brown people in the same category?

• No, go look at some real statistics.

• No that's ridiculous the European population outnumber any minority tenfolds

• If the European Union stops letting in illegal immigrants so easily, then yes. White British people are already a minority in London, how sad.

• Well some European countries have the muslim problem worse than others. For example, Sweden is now the child rape capital of Europe with levels close to that of some African countries. In the Uk they had many muslim rape gangs operating throughout the country in mass numbers targeting non muslims. Places like London have white as a minority but france keeps having law problems with a growing number of their country being muslims whm tend to reproduce faster than any other.

For the smartass below,
    "I'm sure that all of the non-European groups that were invaded, enslaved and colonized by Europeans asked the same question."

Actually the Muslims conquered and enslaved more people than anyone else. The muslim slave trade still continues today and preceeded the European and American slave trade. Europe actually had to pressure the arab countries to outlaw it, so instead they took it underground. Saudi Arabia only outlawed it in 1970

• I'm sure that all of the non-European groups that were invaded, enslaved and colonized by Europeans asked the same question...