Why are inroverted guys so annoying?

My brother is the most annoying kid ever. I hate him to death. He doesn't do shit all day just playing video games. He doesn't work and when I tell him to go outside, he usually says "wait" and 20 mins later, he's still playing video games. They remind me of ticks. Why are introverts the most annoying people ever?

Most Helpful Girl

• First things first: there is no such thing as a purely introverted/extroverted person. That is a myth. And the only reason you're annoyed with him is because you don't like how different he is from you. Second, it's wrong to assume that because one 'introvert' is like that, all introverts would be the same. I am mostly introverted but I actually go out and love doing chores. I don't like places which are too crowded or too noisy though but that has more to do with my ADD. They mess up my focus. you better try to talk to him and understand other underlying issues that cause him to act like that. The more you're being negative towards him, the worse it's going to be.

• YES! I had ADD and minor tourettes (only my family and myself noticed the tics) throughout my childhood and I just preferred to stay at home or by myself. I hated crowds and parties and shit. If I went to hang out, it was just with one or two friends at a time. Being "introverted" didn't mean I didn't like to do things. I just preferred to do them alone.

• I love to go out with friends or family because being alone is kinda depressing even though I go out by myself sometimes. I just listen to music. Also, I have ADHD... are you medicated? because I am.

• I used to take meds but it made me feel like Jekyll and Hyde so I stopped.

What Girls Said 2

• Trust me, us introverts think the same thing about extroverts :) Either way, he doesn't sound introverted, he just sounds lazy.

• Listen to SethsGirl. That's a very intelligent advice.

What Guys Said 10

• So you hate him to death because he doesn't do anything? Wow, what a shitty brother you are. He's your family and you hate him for a stupid thing like that.
    Have you ever wondered that there may be something else that's keeping him inside?
    When I was depressed I stayed in my house all day except when I had to go to school, and my parents always criticized me cause I never went outside, and they called me lazy... if only they knew what I felt inside...
    You may think introverts are annoying, but you're a piece of...

• because you're a flat out asshole harassing him.

Introverts just want to be left alone, but you insist on harassing them because they're not extroverts like you. YOU are the annoying one here, not him. He just want to be left alone.

• how old is he?

• I'm sure he finds someone who keeps harassing him also annoying.

• being introverted =/= being lazy. They are two different things

• People who complain are annoying too... And he just sound lazy

• i am this kid. games are fucking fun

• You are wrong. People who complain are the most annoying people ever.

• hmm contraty to what people in the internet belive introverts (such as myself) usuually have low self worth or a form of social anxiety and or autism (aspergers mostly) and they hide away in their own little worlds to excape these feelings since they dont "fit in" with their peers.

I hear peoiple saying "no I only need to recharge my enery alone" exactly recharging energy transalates to "easy my anxiety of people"

The person calling him/herself introverted is their way of coping with the inadecuacy by desieving themselves into thinking they dont have a problem to hurt their own ego.

I recomed to get your brother to some theraphy sessions that heped me get over my problems a bit. flame incoming in 3...2...

• Some people are like that can't you just be supportive of him or whatever try being nicer to him maybe he would go out with you or something? Also have you asked him if there is a reason that he doesn't go out? Maybe there's a underpaying issue there?