Have you ever asked God/The Universe for a sign, received it and then your wish/request came true?

I asked the universe for a sign on where to go with my life. I asked for a specific sign. Something that was 1 in 10,000. That sign came within 10 minutes. I was shocked. My request was a 2 parter though. Since that day, part 1 came true, now waiting on part 2. Curious if I'm just dillusional to wait for part 2.

• Yes, it happened, my request came true after I got the sign.
  • I got the sign I asked for, but it never came true.
  • I believe in signs, but never experienced it myself.
  • I don't believe in signs, it's all coincidences.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't believe in that. It removes the element of hard work from the equation. Everyone needs to work for what they want. A "sign" won't tell you if you're on the right path.

What Girls Said 4

• I think God told me I would be extremely successful later on if I just started loving the people who do not deserve my love but I have not been doing that very well.

• Quite ridiculous really.. But I wished something this year and it seems like it's gonna happen...

• Cool. I hope it does. Nothing like having a desire materialize.

• There's a stupid thing I do is "if I succeed at (example) put this ball in this hole, I'll get xxx" sometimes it works!

• ehhh more like similar, I don't believe in God or anything so I think it was just my mental will that kept me going

What Guys Said 4

• Time for the atheist's sob story.
    I used to believe in God and was very spiritual. Around 5 years ago I started suffering from extreme anxiety, to the point where I could barely even function in my own home.
    I would pray every single day asking that God would at least lighten the load a little but If anything I got worse.
    Only after I my back on God, and even insult him/her, did I actually start getting better
    If I've learnt anything It's that the God of the bible doesn't exist.

• i have yes :)

• if god did then i'd believe in him... he disappointed me :(

• 0|1