Whats the easy way to get a credit card?

have no credit card history. I never had one. I want to apply but I keep getting unavailable to approve.

I have a part time job.
And the only bill I owe is to time warner cable for like 300.00 dollars.

But I'm work on the bill. Im not with company anymore.
I need some cash fast. So what the easiest.

I don't care about the interest or paying it back

Most Helpful Girl

• A guy told me capital one gives first time credit cards to people with no credit history but he said the credit card expects you to deposit $200 dollars of your own money on the card AND THEN use the $200 dollars you deposited as credit. Its pretty useless that way but it helps you build up your credit rating if you have no credit history to begin with. At my school, the University of Toronto, they also give free credit cards to U of T students since they assume that you are able to handle your finances if you are smart enough to get into University.

What Girls Said 1

• First check your credit score. Finding this out will narrow done your options of where you can ( or even if you can ) get a credit card. You absolutely should care about interest rates because if you don't you'll end up in a worse place than you are now.

What Guys Said 2

• open up an account at a bank, put money in it, a good amount, show them you are responsible by keeping the funds sufficient and balances stable then apply for a credit card.

• just apply over the phone. you'll get one.. Shop for the best deal online though. there are sites that compare the best cards