Should there be curbs on fat people buying fast food?

with obesity, should there be laws on what people can eat?

Most Helpful Guy

• no, but obesity should be defined as a lifestyle disease.
    Thus it would mean unless you cn have a doctor medically confimring it's a medical condition, then ANY and ALL problems due to your weight will NOT be covered by insurances, governement aid, or anything. You need to pay from your own pocket.

Why can they do that? By saying it's your own responsibility and decission. It's called "consequense of your actions". Nobody is forcing anyone to stay healthy, but if you chose to be a burden then you need to carry the prize of that burden yourself.

What Girls Said 10

• I agree but then they may as well put caps on how much people smoke. That wouldn't go down well. They should invest in diet programs instead.

• No, why should we have the right to tell an adult what to eat?

Everyone has the right to eat whatever they want even if it's unhealthy, and they are bigger then normal, someone can be fat and still be healthy

• depends. I don't really believe in freedom.

However, I like how I'm not supplosed to make this "unkind" thread, based on your "instructions"... lol.. why must I follow your instructions? and considering you've made plenty of judgmental threads, I guess the issue is a stranger online has to follow your own beliefs or what it's in your mind... ok.

• What are you talking about? I never said not to make this an unkind thread and I never ever really post question or anything here

• i dno't believe that.. lol... but then try and prevent me.

• I can already see it now: McDonalds black market.

• No. I don't care what they eat

• lolol... i like how you conintually tell me what i can or cannot comment on... lol..

• ouch. might help but you'd raise many human rights issues...
    plus, how would you define "fat?"

• sorry, but you crease me up. Is this how you behave normally? You reckon people need to share what YOU think is right?

• nope, not offended ^.^

• i believe you are, but that's not my problem.

• No, I do not dare control someones eating. Only they themselves can decide their fate.

• lolol.. why do you say how others should post, when you do the opposite? not that I care... but then you crease me up.

• Noooo , they aren't babies so they can do what they want.

• Thats a bit rude of you no?

• i'm full of contradictions. i beleive can eat what they want, but then I reckon it's good to ban them from doing it.

• Go post how U please.
      I am very nice you must give respect to get it back.
      But there you go

• haha... sorry, but you cite phantom/spiritualist rules about how I can or cannot post. i'm not like you, but then I don't have time for you or your thoughts lol.

• Can you use a less abusive term than the word fat? It shows that you are a person who doesn't care about hurting others. I think you're a right prick👍

• meh, just blending in with the masses.

• I try to be good to people and lift them up rather than bring them down

• ok... well the word fat to me isn't offensive. it's a description. but then don't project your reasoning onto others.. lol... so much for being enlightened, but ok.

• For the love of heaven no. Laws are meant to keep people safe; not to parent them and keep them from making bad decisions. If people want to kill themselves with cheeseburgers, that's their choice. There has to be a line somewhere on how much the government controls our lives.

What Guys Said 9

• No, whole food should be made cheaper

• No, that's ridiculous. Education and encouragement toward healthy practices is a wonderful idea though.

• You are telling people what they can and can't eat? Maybe start with smokers. I'll bet a lot of them will tell you to fuck off.

• it depends. freedom is overrated.

• i'm not a psycho... just you amuse me to say i cannot post judgmental stuff, and use some spiritualist crap as a defence for your own. just admit you have a condition... or whichever rough ghetto you grew up in doesn't apply to others.

• I called your crap psycho. I didn't call you a psycho. Although, maybe you are one. You were the one being judgmental first. Maybe check yourself in the mirror before you accuse me that. I don't recall using any spiritual crap. Yeah, I do have a condition. It's called a hearing loss, not Asperger's or whatever you presume me to have. Like I said, your psycho-crap won't work on me.

• NEVERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

new2.fjcdn.com/.../...871acf4201e3b6c1ff5a419f.png

MUH FREEDOMSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

• Lololol... so i cannot voice my views? Ok... you clearly cannot see things beyond your own prism.

• What in the actual fuck is happening...

I mean, this started with my making a joke and... wow... I'm just flabbergasted.

• lolol... well fuck off, mental disorder..

• Well yeah possibly but... businesses are more concerned about the money they make than the damage they cause to society

• No, there shouldn't.

Should there be a curb on GAGers bringing up aspies in the opinion comments?

• haha... so is this why you post judgmental threads, yet now it's wrong for me to do so? OK... phantom "rules" aside, i think this is proof that perhaps you have asperger's. You reckon your phantom rules apply to some Web stranger.

• "proof that perhaps you have Asperger's"

Haha! It takes so little.

• depends. you reckon you're intelligent, but then you only see things/project from your own opinion lol.

• Why not instead impose laws on the giant corporations who make billions by sending people to their early oversized graves?

• people have choices.

• Why would anyone mock compassion and humanity? I just think things through because I'm not a thoughtless careless retard.

• i believe you're the retard, since you don't get it... perhaps see to your asperger's.

• if only there was a way to burn fat...

• Only for aspies