Hilary Clinton for president?

As you have all heard by now, I'm sure all the jokes have reached you by now, Hilary Clinton is running for president. It's not likely she's going to win, but how do you feel about her running? Do you think she shouln't run at all or totally (most of the women)! I want to hear your take on it all.

• She won't win.
  • She is totally gonna win!
  • She's a woman...
  • I don't care.

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I do not think she would do a good job being president. I understand the debates have not happened yet, but she needs to press on some issues.
    1) everyone needs to be treated equal no matter what skin color you are. Everyone came from a vagina so everyone is equal. No more students getting to go to college for free for different skin color or anything. If everyone was equal there would be no race issues or very little
    2) there needs to be some serious talk about illegal immigration. I am not a fan of the Mexican mafia or MS13 and 18th street gang being in the U. S.- they kill for sport.
    I think maybe the laws of legal immigration should be 4 years instead of 6. There are so many good people that want to migrate here that should and put the effort in, but it absolutely sucks when violent gang members or people that do it illegally.
    3) ISIS needs to be destroyed. I am against anti violence. But it is horrible that I feel sometimes unsafe on an airplane, not do to Muslims, but just the unknowing factor. My sisters boyfriend is from Syria and he is an amazing guy, and he is stereotypes all the time due to ISIS. it's horible. What about those Americans that have died? They need justice
    4) put weed on the back burner. There are more important things going on in the world.
    5) they need a new welfare system. I think people should have 5 years to be on welfare to figure there lives out. I am pissed off that I am paying for some girls birth control that's fucking guys and she can't afford it, so I have to pay for her prevention?
    6) make abortion legal- I know very controversial- but that's my belief
    7) I think america needs to make peace with the past to move forward
    8) LOWER FUCKING COLLEGE TUITION

If she were to do some of those things the world would start coming together, in my opinion. But to each his own

What Guys Said 9

• at least she tries, respect for any human who tries.

• I can't vote cause I'm not American, so I don't put much attention to the elections, but I've heard many people say she shouldn't win, and many other that are only gonna vote her cause it's a woman, and also many others say that all those who don't vote her are just sexist...
    I don't care if she's a woman, a man, an alien, a dog... as long as they do a good job, I'm fine, but I wish more people think this way, cause I know there are many (in this site included) that will vote her, and others that won't, cause she's a woman.

• Hillary is a felon. She has been involved in more corrupt scandals than any other candidate in recent memory. Her crimes have ranged from taking bribes, treason, perjury, destruction of federal evidence, blackmail, murder, and a variety of financial schemes involving the selling of influence.

She would be a terrible choice from an ethics standpoint. From a policy standpoint, could you tell me one thing the woman stands for? Just one? Can you tell me one success she has had? Just one? Hillary would be a terrible choice for president.

• Eh, if she wins, she will be another puppet in a long line of them. So, it's not like her getting elected president will hold any significance outside of her being the first female president.

• She's so terrible. I'm not even a democrat but I would take Bernie Sanders as president over her any day of the week.

• I support Bernie Sanders in the coming presidential election. If she wins the Democratic Primary though, I do think she will win.

• If Hillary Clinton can't satisfy her husband what makes you think she can satisfy America?

• She's just as corrupt as all the others so I don't care who wins

• I don't trust her, I don't think she want to be president for any other reason then to gratify her own ego. The person she's running against would have to be pretty bad for her to be the better choice.

What Girls Said 1

• She will win! I believe in her!