Did your mudder ever try to wack you out for life?

Mine was a wack job! When I was little I had to go toity. NOT pee. Then it was either wee wee or boom boom:(
I learned quickly in grade school you either take a piss or a dump. :)
She was the queen of the double check before that was popular on the insurance commercial. She'd check the stove, oven, windows & doors to make sure they were either off or locked. THEN she did the "double check" to make sure.

That I only did once when I first moved out. Friends & I were leaving my place & I checked the stove, oven, windows & doors to make sure they were either off or locked. Then I said "Wait I'm going to double check" They were all laughing.

I also realized you can actually get a phone call after 9 & it was OK. Nobody was mamed, injured or dead.

Share your stories.

Also we were told if you masturbate "you'll go blind!" thought that's why so many people wee walking around wearing glasses. There was an eye test at school. I thought it was to see who's been wanking their willy. OMG I couldn't see well. I had to go home with a note telling my parents that I should see an eye Dr. I thought everybodys going to know I'm beating off {(

Most Helpful Guy

• "Mine was a wack job! When I was little I had to go toity. NOT pee. Then it was either wee wee or boom boom:(
    I learned quickly in grade school you either take a piss or a dump. "<-- LOL

mine when i was askin her how female genitals r called she was mentionin em just as a "thing"... dunno y, but i learnt later it's called vagina

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1