Did your mudder ever try to wack you out for life?

Mine was a wack job! When I was little I had to go toity. NOT pee. Then it was either wee wee or boom boom:(
I learned quickly in grade school you either take a piss or a dump. :)
She was the queen of the double check before that was popular on the insurance commercial. She'd check the stove, oven, windows & doors to make sure they were either off or locked. THEN she did the "double check" to make sure.

That I only did once when I first moved out. Friends & I were leaving my place & I checked the stove, oven, windows & doors to make sure they were either off or locked. Then I said "Wait I'm going to double check" They were all laughing.

I also realized you can actually get a phone call after 9 & it was OK. Nobody was mamed, injured or dead.

Share your stories.

Updates:
Also we were told if you masturbate "you'll go blind!" thought that's why so many people wee walking around wearing glasses. There was an eye test at school. I thought it was to see who's been wanking their willy. OMG I couldn't see well. I had to go home with a note telling my parents that I should see an eye Dr. I thought everybodys going to know I'm beating off {(

0|0
0|2

Most Helpful Guy

• "Mine was a wack job! When I was little I had to go toity. NOT pee. Then it was either wee wee or boom boom:(
    I learned quickly in grade school you either take a piss or a dump. "<-- LOL

mine when i was askin her how female genitals r called she was mentionin em just as a "thing"... dunno y, but i learnt later it's called vagina

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.

What Guys Said 1