Canada or Italy? Which would you rather stay in?

And why? :) I choose Canada!

• Canada
  • Italy

Most Helpful Guy

• italy. Canada has no culture lol. l

no actually the opposite. Italy has Rome and as a Roman buff I've love to see the Forum and the Colosseum. But Italy is racist and it's football league is shit now.

What Guys Said 23

• Italy. Sure, it's kinda crappy there now; but it's not fascist and anti-homeschooling. And it doesn't have a Gaystapo to harass homeschoolers about their beliefs, like in Canada and Germany. Also, in the comics I'm working on, one of the heroes is from Italy and four others move there to work with him. Only one is from Canada - the one that can breathe underwater (and does nothing else special.) Therefore, for research purposes, Italy has more value to me.

• I'll have to go with Canada. Canada has the better infrastructure and is very similar to America so the crossover wouldn't be that bad. The only bad thing about living in Canada for me is the weather. As a Floridian who lives and breathe sun, warm weather and beaches 24/7/365; living in Canada will be miserable for the first couple of years.

• Go to the Okanagan Valley for your first summer then. Hottest place in Canada.

• CANNNADAAAAA!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuVsHt3rBnc

@kaylaS91
    VOUCH FOR Canada IF YOU LUV YER COUNTRY

• Canada, Italy has a fucked up government, plus, in summer it's tooo hot. Italy is a great place for vacation, a place I wanna go again, but I wouldn't choose Italy over Canada.
    Canada has better cities, more modern ones (more of my style), also the natural spaces are more beautiful. The government and the society itself is better. The worse part is the cold winters, but well, I'm in Chicago right now, so I know what to expect xD

• There's nothing to do in Canada except punch a moose. Italy has a bunch of sexy people to have sex with. And pasta lots of yummy pasta.

• Canada, because it's really similar to the US (just better) and English is one of their official languages

• I'd rather live in Canada but I'd rather visit Italy on vacation.

• I think I would rather visit Italy but if I was going to live there for an extended period of time Canada.

• Italy for me. Interesting history, rich culture, sights, good food and nice weather. Definitely the perfect type of place for me to live on.

• Pretty sure I'd never get tired of hiking and camping in Canada... the people are said to be friendly... its close and probably more affordable...

• Canada is #1! right? @BarbaraP :)

• I have to agree with you. It seems like a place of wonders from how you talk about it and I trust your judgement. It's just that... it's so cold up there! :(

• @BarbaraP

its your fault that we're here bar bar. ITS ALL YOUR FAULT

• I wish I could stay in Calgary...

• I live near there. I lived there at one point too. Fun to party at.

• Canada. It wouldn't randomly change sides whilst I was there *Swish*

• Canada with Italian chicks..

• I don't know. Both places can be nice.

• Italy. I hate cold.

• It's 100F right now where I live in Canada. I live in a desert here.

• @Ozanne nope I am in southern Alberta. We get just as hot as the Okanagan though. We all have air conditioners in our furnaces so our houses are nice and cold all summer long cause we would die without them here. Yes it does get cold in the winter here but where I grew up on the west coast on the ocean it didn't get cold at all.

• Oh ok the closest I've traveled near you then is Calgary.

• Italy. Art history and architecture.

• Canada, it's my home. Adapting a new lifestyle would just be hard

• I'll choose Italy.

• United States, even though I am Canadian.

• Canada because I only speak English.

• Canada, only casue I don't speak any italian. If I learned italian, then Italy

• Canada is too close to the US.
    Italy please

What Girls Said 23

• This question about where to stay, and not vacation, so for the long haul, Canada is the better choice. People think Italy is so romantic for its history and culture. But Canada has some interesting history too! And there are some pretty decent Italian restaurants, run by Italians, in Canada to get your Italian fix if it's so necessary. :)

• Definitely Italy if it's for a long period, if it's just for vacation I'd choose Canada, no doubt. Italy has it's own unique history and culture, I'd love to explore the historic sites there. I've went to Florence once and it was amazing! I haven't travel to visit the whole of Italy yet, but one day, I'd definitely will. Also, Italy is way more to my kind of lifestyle.

The thing about Canada is its winter and all, my uncle lives there and he always flies back during winter. I'd love to visit Canada one day, but only on vacation.

• Oh, Canada 100%, no contest.
    I've been in Italy, and it's nice, but I know Canada's way more my style.

• Canada. I know people who live there and I wouldn't have to learn a new language. Unless I lived in the bit where they think they are French. Lol

• Canada, but I'd like to visit both first before I completely agree on that.

• I'm Italian and I'm gonna say Canada. Italy is a pretty place but that's all. It's so beautiful and so empty.

• I, unfortunately, do not speak Italian.

• I honestly don't want to stay in either lol but I would love to vacay in Italy!

• Canada! I just visited and didn't want to leave!

• I'd rather live in Canada. I don't like italian food that much, plus the country is having a lot of problems as of late.

• Canada! It is the seventh most peaceful place in the world :)

• Canada for living, for visiting Italy.

• italy ! my boyfriend just came back for a trip there and he said it was really nice ♡

• I prefer US over Canada. As Canada is cold i wouldn't like to stay there. But Italy is one of my dream countries and i think i would enjoy the food and weather there.

• Italy, definitely. I love Italian culture, food, and the country looks beautiful. Canada is a great country and everything, but I wouldn't want to live in a country that can't defend itself militarily (no offense to Canadian gaggers).

• I have a friend who live in Italy. Plus i would want to do the boiat ride. Eat italian. See all the poainting from famous artidt there. Along as my babe can go with me that all thgat matters.

• Canada. Cause that's where I live already.

• i'm in Canada and it's great. the only thing is winter. here in montreal it's like hell. -35 C all January and February god

• I love pasta

• Italy! I just love the culture, the people, etc..

• italy because
    nicer men, chivalry... etc (or so i heard)

• Canada for sure. Italy wouldn't be a good place for a woman like me...

• i think Canada.