The quality of the people on this site has gone down, wouldn't you agree?

Two girls on here, absolutely piss me off. One wouldn't answer my question when I directly asked her, and the other is pushing her Christian beliefs on the site, trolling, she's from the U. K.

I won't tell you the two girls names but, I believe the quality of the people on this site has gone down

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I agree. It seems to me that there are more racist and xenophobic users lately.

• I don't know why that is, I think it has to do with certain flag's controversy

• Yes, probably. I can't lie, it bothers me.

What Girls Said 6

• You think the quality has gone done because one girl won't respond to your message? everyone has the freedom to choose who they want to talk to. Grow some bigger balls buddy

• I asked one question, I have the right to an answer, that's why it's a question and answer site, she owed me an answer

• No one owes you anything! You can only control you - no one else

• She owes me an answer

• I actually think it improved. I see less questions about friends with benefit relationships and girls using sex to make men "fall in love" with them ever since the "hoards" of people started leaving this site.

• It's basically the same as I've always known it to be.

• I haven't been on it for long so I haven't noticed

• It's those damn penis size questions too. Ban them!!!

• i do agree.

What Guys Said 3

• Are you trying to prove your own point with this boring whiny question?

• It's literally exactly the same. What.

• I thought it's quite the opposite actually because there's a lot of new users now and the whole 'take' feature has definitely made my time on GaG more enjoyable than before.