You're favourite album?

What is your favourite album of all time? Mine is Ride The Lightning-Metallica, closely followed by Master Of Puppets also by Metallica.

Updates:
Your* favourite album. I apologise for the spelling error.

0|0
6|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, this year has been so girly for me.
    So I'll go with Electra Heart of Marina and the Diamonds.

That album describes how I feel 24/7.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=JuJKVfzkjAM&spfreload=10

This is my favorite... of the year 2012, of all time... I don't know man lol
    I started listen to this album in 2014.. so I keep listening to it. Makes me stronger I guess, I want no feelings and that album has powerful lyrics.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 8

• My favorite album of all time is The Poison by Bullet for My Valentine
    My second favorite album would be The Colour and the Shape by The Foo Fighters

0|1
    0|0
    • The Colour and The Shape is amazing. Everlong is my favorite song by the Foo Fighters.

• Show All
    • @xnoiseandkissesx @Asker
      I am a huge Foo Fighters fan. The only song I can say I don't like on The Colour and The Shape would be Doll. Everlong is my favorite, but I also really like My Hero, My Poor Brain, and Monkey Wrench.

• February Stars is good too.

• 1 Operation Mindcrime
    2 And Justice For All
    3 the Black Album
    Can't believe people your age still listen to the stuff you mentioned. Best to ya

0|1
    0|0
    • Why not? Good music is good music. Nice choices by the way.

• My kids only listen to whats on the radio - I could beat them over the head with my guitar and they would still think taylor swift was the greatest thing ever... keep it going - and again - best to ya!

• Metallica - Kill 'em All / Ride The Lightning / Master of Puppets / Reload / St. Anger
    Megadeth - Rust in Peace
    Children of Bodom - Follow The Reaper
    Dark Tranquillity - The Gallery
    Death - Symbolic
    Nightwish - Century Child

All of them are my favourite but my heart is nearer to Ride The Lightning. Because it's so Cliff, Mustaine, James and thrash which I fucking love.

0|1
    0|0
  • Transformer by Lou Reed
    This is my favorite song off the album: :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FH2EgYq_NCY

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably 'Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band' by The Beatles.

0|1
    0|0
  • It changes so often! I was digging on some older Used albums, and currently I am into Royal Blood and Nothing More's albums. I can't decide! It will probably change again soon... Breaking Benjamin's new album is kick ass too :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Animals by This Town Needs Guns

0|0
    0|0
  • East 1999 Eternal by Bone Thugs-N-Harmony!

0|0
    0|0