Would you join the military?

Which Branch & Why?

0|0
5|21

Most Helpful Girl

• No never. I don't want to be associated with any kind of violence like that, I'd probably shit myself if I ever had to hold a gun. I'm not cut out for being yelled at and brainwashed to take orders and wake up and stand at the sound of a whistle and give respect to people I don't think deserve it.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Paratroopers

0|0
    0|0
  • No i would not

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd join the air force.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• No, military life isn't for me. Being forced to enlist in the army when I was 18 because of the mandatory military service in my country was more than enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Naw I'm not MAN enough to become a DOG of the military nor dumb enough

0|0
    0|0
  • Assuming I wouldn't be medically disqualified because of my asthma, I would join either the Army or the Marines. But most likely the Army, and I would be in the Reserve.

0|0
    0|0
    • As for my choice of MOS, I would either do something financially or musically related.

• My country's foreign policy would have to change dramatically before I'd even consider it.

1|1
    0|0
    • What if it was mandatory for every male to join? Would you leave the country or join?

• I would stay in my country, but I would support organizations that sought to compulsory military service.

• No, not for this version of Merica. It's just a fucking whore for business, corruption, and environmental devistation.

0|0
    0|0
  • The Navy to see the world or the Marines just so I can say I was tough enough to make it through all that

0|0
    0|0
  • I would join the Air Force, since I could be with all of the other engineers and technicians.

0|1
    0|0
  • I did. I joined the Marines and went to Officer Candidate school and was going to be a
    pilot. Fighters. I blew a knee out playing college football and that ended it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have joined the air force.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah if so the special forces

1|0
    0|0
    • And my country have mandatory military service one yr for educated people and three years for uneducated people but they give us money will serving tho

• For both genders? And what's the age range?

• @complicated_soul nope for men only and after u finish collage

• No I wouldn't, I'm not man enough to another living person.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I am too much of a pussy.

0|0
    0|0
  • My country doesn't have one. I would if it did though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have to have *zero* doubt about the cause

0|0
    0|0
  • I would become air force.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indian army and die for nation serve me to nation to protect the nation

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope; but I got nothing but respect for those who do. I'd love to say I was a manly man who would do SEAL training but I'm just not; I'm weak. I prefer not to get shot at while working.

0|0
    0|0
  • If i had to, i would join a foreign military: Croatia, The Netherlands, Israel, or Assyria.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wanted to join the military when I was a teen. My health gone bad and I had to give up that dream.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to want to be in the military when I was younger and naive. I know too much about the world now to ever consider fighting for this country anymore. It has become 100% corrupted by outside interests.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think I could do the military life, but if I were to, I'd probably join the Marines because I have some ex-Marine family.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nice! I like the Marines.