What's the Correct Answer? Riddle 1?

Whoever is the very first person to get the answer right, I'll immediately select you as MHO. 😉 Good luck :3
You are walking down the road trying to get to Truthsville. You keep walking until you hit a fork in the road with a guy standing in the middle. Now one road from the fork leads to Truthsville and the other goes to Liarsburg and the guy is from one of these towns. He says he will let you ask him one question. What do you ask him to get him to take you to Truthsville?

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha I haven't heard this riddle since I was a kid.

You ask him which village he's from, if he's from the lying village, he will point to the truth village. If he's from the truth village, he will point to the truth so either way he is pointing to the truth village.

What Guys Said 9

• The correct answer is "What's." If this is one of those...

• And the riddle is? oh, THIS is the riddle!!! We have to figure out what the riddle is. Nice!! ;)

• What's the riddle?

Hahahaha jk jk jk

• 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10.

• What?
    ~°~°

• I think alphaperry got this one right.

• Riddle 2?
    Riddle 3?

• this ain't no riddle

• Riddle 1 of what?

What Girls Said 3

• The Correct Answer...

• I will ask him where he is from? Cause in both cases , what he will say will lead me to truthsville anyway

• Is it the correct answer? 0. o I can't math