How can I get this signed (any loopholes to this)?

I am wanting this signed, but I guess in Tennessee I have to have a physician sign stating I have a terminal illness. But it is my body and if I want to die I should be able to.

In Colorado I can sign my own DNR. Hell, I can just scribble it on a napkin and that would be fine.

But my life is lonely and will continue to be so when I die I want to stay dead.

What Girls Said 1

• no loopholes.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know you personally, but I know everyone has the ability to make a positive impact on this world. Please don't get it signed, you can make a positive impact on this world.

• You have no idea what it is like to be almost 21 and no girl has ever loved you. Sure I had sex and she was a virgin too. But the love part has always been missing. I have experienced that feeling for 2 days at the most and it was short lived.
      The men in my family, my dad, my grandpa, and my uncles were studly guys who had women all at their feet. I never was that and never will.

• I have never been in love and am still a virgin at 21! You need to get over yourself and remember you have a long life ahead of you and you'll miss out on a lot if a paramedic cannot resuscitate you.

• Thanks buddy I really appreciate it :)