What is something that isn't school or work related, that you are good at, and get no recognition for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Leather working

• cool, have you ever tried to sell leather clothes or jackets or anything?

• No, its more of just a hobby. And i dont work with clothing quality leather, the stuff i work with is literally just a side of cow lol :P

What Girls Said 4

• Uh probably nail arts. I stay low profile at all things I do - piano, cello, rhythmics gymnastic, arts, so it's normal if I don't get any recognition. But I am in the school's gymnastics team, I do solo perfomances for piano and cello and I love to doodle on my friend's stuff and they'd pay me. I also do portrait drawings and sell it. But nail arts - it's something I love to do during my free time, like I discover what drawings I can paint on my nails, it's amazing.

• I interpret bible verses pretty well and I guess it helps me get closer to God but it does not seem to make me popular with people.

• fixing up houses. I don't even get to own the house because I always have to travel, and I don't make enough to just keep buying a house everywhere I go, or get a decent house. I always have to fix them up first.

• Drawing. My dad always told me I should consider being a tattoo artist but I wanted a PhD in something so lol.

• might have made more money doing tattoo, they are getting more and more popular, what did you/are you getting a PhD in?

What Guys Said 2

• Hmm let's see astrophysics, astronomy, aerodynamics, fuel consumptions and relgion

• running very fast