What's your favorite animal? And what is your personality like?

Please tell me what your favorite animal is and just a little bit about your personality
E. g: I love bunnies, I am quiet and a little shy, I love all animals and children, I prefer sweet foods above spicy foods (you can add more info if you want and don't need to put the exact info as mine) I'm just curious and wanted to see if people who liked the same animals had similar personalities too ^_^ please be honest and thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• Um.. my favourite animal would be the horse, or phoenix.

I'm the type of person that care deeply about people that are dear to me, and I want the best for them. I'm a perfectionist, I want the best for literally everything. I strive to do only good in my life and are loyal to the people I care about most. I'm independent and I stand up for what is right. I make decisions rationally instead of emotionally. But sometimes I tend to be rather emotional.

I'm a person that's cold on the outside but warm on the inside. Cold in the sense that I wouldn't bother to smile at people or talk to anyone first (unless you approach me and talk to me first). I wouldn't take the initiative to strike a conversation with anyone. And because when I don't smile, I appear to be very fierce. Which is why I always become the "bad person". But once I got to know you well know, oh boy, I'd be the craziest person ever! And if we have mutual interest, the conversation will never end!

I tend to always prove people wrong. I'm unpredictable. Do not ever try to assume things when talking with me, I hate it. I don't like people to assume stuffs. I will rise above those who try to sway me in different directions.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't know why but i love fish and have at least two tanks at home. I live to observe them swimming. I'm mentally strong will, quiet, loves food, absolutely loves kids, family man, very sporty, passion for all things mechanical, and loves to help people, and craves rainbow cakes, haha

• lol don't judge me, but I thought psychos liked fish

• haha, really, wow, nah, i'm a gentle soul, i guess the only things that make me go psycho are the mosquitoes during the summer months, haha

• The wolf and the Owl are my favorite animals as for my personality well a lot of people told me it's wolf like -shrugs- lol.

• I like wolves. I'm introverted, I don't try to make friends cuz I trust too easily,, I'm probably the most loyal person you'll meet if you're good to me

• Wolf is my fave.

I'm a fusing between I like to be around people only when they are focused on me or the something I like. other wise I really really enjoy time alone. I love being by my self. and I love the attention from people she I wanted it.

• There's a few but I'm going with dolphin. They seem to love people. I've heard their kind of mean to each other? I don't want to really know that part. They always seem to put on a show if people are nearby.
    I'm aggressive when I need to be & take no guff from anyone.

• I like eagles. I tend to be a serious guy but with family and friends I'm more relaxed, um I take life serious just not to the extreme of not enjoying it, I think I got a big imagination, I am spiritual sometimes and other times I'm carnal, etc.

• that's interesting!!! I actually have a friend who likes eagles and he has a similar personality to yours

What Girls Said 9

• My favourite animals are dogs. I'm quiet, introverted, a little shy. I don't tend to speak very much. But I'm also confident in my own abilities and I know to make my mind up and not be swayed on that, as well as to not let myself be treated badly by those close to me (at least, not any more, that's happened a few times and it kinda sucks). I prefer spicy food to sweet food. My favourite colours are pastel blue and pastel pink. I like to watch horror films but can never sleep after watching them. I tend to latch onto people and not want to let go, and I've had the same friendship group for the last 8 years just to prove that. I'm usually described as the mom of the group because I try to keep everyone in line and make sure that they're not doing anything stupid. I'm protective too, and definitely loyal to anyone I care about.

• Cats and white tigers
    Im confident and outgoing, really cold when i need to be, super duper sweet and loyal to the ones i care about.. easy going, almost never take anything seriously. very cunning though... notice things real quick.. love to laugh, I am a people person so i thrive being around them lol so you could prob say im a domestic cat?

• lol... I don't even know why, but I laughed a lot with your opinion, thanks for sharing!

• Well I like horses and dogs.. Really I love all animals. I even love birds xP umm I'm semi outgoing and very friendly.. I'm kind of a nerd and definitely a gamer.. I am very fascinated with greek mythology.. I try to help people a lot but sometimes I feel like i annoy them by trying to do so >_< umm I like food. a lot xD aaaand I don't know I like little kids but teenagers annoy me xc I don't know what else but if you want to know ask me I'm an open book and I dont bite.. Usually xD unless you're rude to me or someone I care about I'm really chill.

• i like ocelots, pandas, white tigers, and swans

i 'speak softly and carry a big stick', according to some people i know.
    some people describe me as dorky, with sweetness and cute mannerisms

i can't really describe, since i don't notice these things myself

• yeah! me too, it took me about 6 minutes to think about what to write about me

• Wolf. im basically everything except submissive or intentionally cruel.

• lol intentionally cruel.. so you mean you're cruel without wanting to?

• haha yeah... I can totally agree, especially because I don't really pay that much attention to my surroundings

• its funny bc i pay a lot of attention to mine.. i just always seem to have an incredibly different impression of it than those around me. to the point they think im being obtuse.

• Right now I like kitten , munchkins, and bunnies a bit, I kind of like cows if they are nice, etc.

I really love eating sour and spicy foods.
    I like researching.

• I love big cats... Lions, tigers, panthers. ... Regal, beautiful. Mm and not easily captuted... Love lions so Mezmerizing. ..🐆!

• I love dogs and I hate cats because they scare me to death. I'm kind and pretty, and a very jealous wife. I love chocolates and pasta and reading.

• i like dogs.

• please give me info on your personality too (just 'I like dogs' doesn't help me at all)