How do I stop myself from falling for someone I can't have?

Most Helpful Guy

• perhaps its best to remove your presence from their's. Don't allow your mind to be reminded of something it continually wants to do, but in reality cannot.

Most Helpful Girl

• Focus on all their flaws and find something really annoying about them. Just basically over analyze their faults until they become unattractive. Obviously still treat them nicely like you would any other person, just don't be attracted to them.

• Other than him being in a relationship and living on the other side of the country I haven't found any flaws.

• See, the being in a relationship thing should be enough to kick him clean of your radar on its own. Also, I think successful LDRs are unrealistic so that's another thing.

What Guys Said 4

• You would think you'd easily be able to answer this yourself...

• I really don't have an answer for myself. That's why I came here.

• Fall for someone you can have, it's less frustrating and more fun that way...

• I know right

• Frustrating as hell. Just suppress and deny, suppress and deny.

What Girls Said 3

• You cancel all contact and get busy for a while till he starts to fade from your mind.

• Keep yourself busy. Avoid them. Cut all contact with them

• you can't stop feelings.

• You have a choice over it. You choose to let yourself fall or move on before it gets too deep and strong.