Do you get worked up over GAG poll results?

I think some people here take the polls too seriously. The polls are a lot of fun but they are not scientific. They are not even designed to poll all the users of GAG. The bias is this for example if a question is asked "Is green your favorite color" 80% of the people that will answer the question have green as their favorite color. If blue is your favorite color you will probably pass over the question instead of answering no.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I get bothered because of the obvious bias. But I can't tell if you're asking if we get worked up BECAUSE of the bias, or because we shouldn't care about the bias since it's not a scientific poll?

• Not worked up over the bias but poll results.

• I'll just say that I get worked up because the poll results are always biased because of the question that was asked.

What Girls Said 2

• This question would be better if it included a poll.

• No I don't, but some people do and they think they've done a legit study when they get their answers.

• even though like 8 people are polled. lol

• Yeah, and then they tell people these things as if they're true facts

What Guys Said 0