Are you related to any famous people?

Like the question says. It doesn't have to be close just known. I am related to at least 6 presidents, Kings of England, Scotland, and possibly Ireland. My parents' neighbor is the sister of Danielle Bradbury. The closest famous relations to me are the 2 Adams presidents (2nd and 3rd cousins I don't know how many times removed) and the Tudors (cousin to the kings and queens of that line)

Oh and one of my friend's cousins is a TV actress

Most Helpful Guy

• We're all related to Genghis Khan and Charlemagne.

• Well not exactly. It is believed that every European is related to Charlemagne and most Asians are related to Genghis Khan

What Girls Said 4

• My grandpa was extremely famous. He invented the type of plant cotton that we use in billions of our t-shirts today. When he died his death was published in all the major newspapers in china. Other than that I would say no.

• Yes, I'm related to some awesome infamous people in FL. As far as i know, they're only famous there and maybe a few other states. Last year, two of my cousins got nominated for the Grammy Awards. I was too psyced for them

• My uncles are famous where they live. So yes!

What Guys Said 3

• I am related to Alexander Dumas. He wrote "The Three Musketeers", "Man In the Iron Mask", "The Count Of Monte Christo" and lots of other novels that involved lots of sword fighting. Am also related to the pirate 'Black Beard'. No I don't know where the treasure is.

• Those are 2 cool people to be related to. I might be related to some New England authors due to my family having deep roots there all the way to the 1600s

• Before I ever moved to Italy I grew up and lived for many years in the US, California to be exact. One of our neighbors was one of the guys from The Beach Boys, we even met some of the other members of the band.

I have distant family who were Spanish Royal Family as well.

• I also have a little bit of Spanish royalty but hat was probably around 1000 years ago. I have some relatives in just about every European royal house, but it is too miniscule

• Ya me I'm the best ever trust me