How long can you run without stop?

I can run 5km

Most Helpful Guy

• Sadly not that far I have powerful legs that could carry me for miles but the problem is my lungs my breath runs out way to much. At full speed I could only last like a couple minutes probably, and I hate training cardio but it's something I really need to do.

• Do you have asthma?

• dude, you're like the exact opposite of me. I used to be fit as hell cardio wise, but weak in terms of muscle strength. Trying to rebalancing a natural weakness/inclination is not easy =/

• @Levin No... no it is not lol.

What Girls Said 14

• I have no clue I don't really measure how far but how long... Without slowing down 4min. Without stopping for a minute or two to catch my breath 6.
    But I can get pretty far within that time.

• 7-8km now. i wanna get to 10 sometime soon.

• Not much, I suck at running. Big time. Hate it.

• 5 or 6 miles on a really intense day, 2 to 3 miles on a normal day for me the key is the time not the distance. Once the runners high kicks in I can go on forever or so it seems.

• I'm in the school's cross country run team. The furthest I can run nonstop is 8km, because that's the distance I usually run. If I'm running nonstop at a slow pace, then perhaps I could run up to 10km.

• 15 seconds actually

• I fall over at like ten... but that's more a matter of coordination, rather than endurance...

• 3 km i can run

• Lol, like half a mile (1km) ? 😂 I have no endurance whatsoever.

• The question is, whatbis the lowest lace I can go. I can "run" for long long time.

• Non-stop? Like 7 km.

• 300 meters hahaha

• On my treadmill I can usually run for about 30mim without a stop at a speed of 8-10km/h which makes 4-5km

• hahahah probably not far

• without stopping, the most i've attempted is 6 miles

What Guys Said 13

• To my fridge and back.

• I did cross country in high school and kept with running after it ended, so the most I can probably run at a pretty slow pace is 10 miles. We did that during practice sometimes.

• A 5K between 6 MPH & usually slow down to about 5.6 ish. That's about 30 minutes.
    10 years ago I'd run a 10K in about 50 minutes. Those days are over :(

• I don't have very good running endurance. It's actually something I want to work on.

Buuuuut, I can easily and briskly bike a solid ten miles without any problems.

• Not very far.

I use to be only able to run for like literally 30 seconds.

But, I've been training myself up and i can now do 1.5 miles in 12 minutes. (Trying to get that number down to 10 minutes) so i can join the army.

• I run pretty fast but I usually take a break after 3 miles then do another 2 and then call it good.

• 10 footsteps

• Depends on what you consider running. If it is 5 mph or 8 kph then I can go about 1.5 or 2.4 km without stopping, but a few slow down breathers here and there

• I use to run 4-5 miles non stop for track in high school.

• without any training whatsoever (just sitting in front of pc all day and going to college) about 2.4 Km

• Not too long, but if circumstances force me to run i can run too tooo toooo far

• Like 2 miles. And like 5 jogging.

• Run 2km or 1.5... after that jog for another 2 or 1.5km...😂😂